The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guild Wars 2
I am going to be playing the Guild Wars 2 beta this weekend, hoorah. I'll be keeping an update on how it is, hope I won't be disappointed.

Anyone else doing so? Probably going to be rolling on Darkhaven. If not, I'll just update and let everyone know how it's going.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I wanted to pre-order, but I've got finals coming up and I'm a bit apprehensive to spend money on it right now. I am certainly interested in your updates, however!
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
I'm the derp that'll probobly get into the first guild wars when the second one comes out... :s
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I'll be getting GW2 as soon as it hits the retailers over here.

Haven't bought a game since 2003. It'll be nice to support a good business decision(no monthly fee) after so long.

S'long as it's not NDA'd stuff, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts too, Grak.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Ha-haaaa! You're going to the server for reddit? I'm going to be on Darkhaven as well if I can get a server slot. Might post names tomorrow after I see what I can get but I'll look out for any Grakors.
...Okaaaay i'll bite. How much will the game be anyways. I totally forgot they where a one time payment kind of game. And I -do- have a birthday coming up...
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
That depends if you'll need a new computer rig to play it, like me!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Meh, if my comp cant play it then the game will collect dust, next to my copy of SWTOR.
i have a beta account but im not fond of only being able to play the beta for a weekend, will just make me impatient for more

EDIT: I should add that im downloading the .exe file now... at 12 kb a second.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
I will be in the beta this weekend as well. See you all there. Maybe we can play together

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
I'm thinking about buying GW2, though I'm not sure whether to do so or not.

EDIT: Well, I'm hoarding money. I have about 3337 RSD and I need 4999 RSD for Guild Wars 2 Pre-order. And I'm also wondering, can European players "visit" US servers?
Grakooooooor
I want to know EVERYTHING about the Norn. EVERY LAST THING
<3 <3 <3 much love
I'm going to have to try it, if I have time.

I went back and played GW1 a bit last week, and oh my god I forgot how much I hated the Gate of Madness mission in Nightfall. That was so hard.
Though DDO currently maintains my title of 'best MMO evah', let's see if this can usurp it!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(04-27-2012, 03:52 AM)Xigo Wrote: Though DDO currently maintains my title of 'best MMO evah', let's see if this can usurp it!

I must say that Tetris is my favorite MMO above DDO, SWTOR and WoW. None the less, GW2 should be pretty good, I hope it isn't a disappointment. But, we also have TERA coming up alongside it.