The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Error reading Script on Portal Page
When trying to pull up the main page to move to the forums this is the error I keep getting

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/....min.js:14
What browser are you using?
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Firefox
Works well with Google Chrome.

Try clearing the cookies?

-Edit: Had a friend try it and it works good with the last version of Firefox.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Try disabling NoScript for the site.

(Posted from teh phonez)
I began getting this, too. I didn't have NoScript installed to begin with, but installing it sort of solved the problem. Well, swept it under the rug; I'm still being informed that the troublesome script is being blocked.
Likewise this is plaguing me as well.

Quote:Script: http://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/....min.js:15

Seems to be gone for me!

Bah it's simply bonkers. Some days it's there, others it's not.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
The problem is no longer just on the portal page, every time I attempt to reload the site or open a link I get

Quote:A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/....min.js:15

Edit: I've updated firefox and windows, done a reboot and cleared my cookies
I've started getting the same problem, every time that I load a page within this domain (meaning that the poor wiki is included!):

Quote:A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/....min.js:15

I'm running with Firefox 12.0, with both NoScript and AdblockPlus, though both have been disabled for conquestofthehorde.com and cloudflare.com. Please note that I have gotten this on other sites before and it is my belief that it is totally unrelated to NoScript.
I phase the same issue every now and then BUT it's not the portal page alone but all pages on the site. After some time it goes away and wont bother me and then reappear.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Brief update! I can stop the script on the forums by saying not to display it again, but I am unable to do so on the wiki. It could be something on my end, but it's very tedious and I can't figure it out. I'll probably wait it out a day or two and see if it clears up.

It's much unhappiness since I compulsively refresh the recent changes special page and I'll have to consciously avoid that for the time being!
I have gained the script errors also. If you just stop the script the page will load properly. If you let it continue, Firefox will crash.

Edit:
Encounters with this error happen randomly about the forums, not on the Wiki. Most of the time when loading the main page or portal page.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Thaddion 5 2,442 01-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Thaddion
  Custom Patch error Verdigree 3 1,503 05-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cannot log into WoW. Constant error message CopperheadSnake 6 2,162 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
  Wow Error Buggie 9 2,181 02-05-2014, 09:04 PM
  Chain Fatal Error Vershiel 9 2,227 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Maarten