The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DDO+Free online play
Dungeons and dragons online is free to play, anyone else playing around on it?
Did, not that fun alone but kind of fun with others. However in my opinion it is repetitive much like Vindictus.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I agree with Sorum, but I might give it another chance at some point. Gonna give it a little bit more time though, see what people start to think.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Going to try it out! Necromancy sounds good. :)
DDO was epicly awesome back when I played it. But with GW2 on the horizon, I'm not returning to it anytime soon.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
I just recently renewed my subcription to this, funny enough. I'm Mezrin and Haekz on the Cannith server. They're my new characters, one of them is for a group of friends as I am the Cleric healer, and the other is my solo Artificer. Artificers are fun, by the way.
I played a highly minmaxed Elf Fighter (dual swords high dex weapon finesse) for a while, but the gameplay is kind of repetitive and I feel like it has all the limiting factors of D&D but barely any of the cool parts. I'd prefer to keep my tabletop rules on the table and my game rules on the computer for the most part. Mixing the two rarely works, except for GURPS/SPECIAL.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Community Inquiry: Forsaken Role Play and its future on CotH CappnRob 22 5,056 07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  What draws you to role-play? grembomb 19 3,177 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Mayson
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  I can't play evil characters Dae 15 3,514 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Bovel