The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Might as well!
So, I'm also taking a break. Mostly due to school about to end and AP tests coming up and four major projects my teachers decided to put on us seniors that already don't want to do anything and blah blah blah.

So, I'm not really inspirited to write or role-play. Sooo, I'll be on the forums, just not in-game much. If you -really- need me to hop on a character, send me a poke through skype. Otherwise, I'll be feeding my APB addiction. :)

Characters are all respectfully doing their own thing, nothing special. I'm sure if they come up someone can give them an excuse.
o/ Farewell Mcknight! Good luck with those tests and I await your return!
AP tests. Joy. If you need help on a Fine Arts AP test, lemme know
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
AP--B tests.

Gotcha.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Good luck with your tests!
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
When in doubt, just remember...

Spoiler:
SHEN CARRY

Good luck!

"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I'm semi-back. Going to try and get more active, but now I'm going to switch to full-time job as soon as my boss gives me more hours BUT I'll at least have two days off. :D So far I'm feeling like playing Noria and Shauna. Both are pretty fun... Though I ought to stick Noria somewhere, maybe a storyline or a guild. Shauna will just be mah nub hanging out Stormwind.
I totally came here just to see that old jackie chan reference

And one more thing! I miss my laptop.
And one more thing! I'm looking for advice on an orc character I wanna make. He's in the workshop for those of you who are kind enough to go over and look.
And one more thing! I'd like to know a good site to research some actual lore from wow.
And one More..... Well actually no thats it.