The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of SchaferKat
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Nikki, I'm just an easy-going girl from Tennessee. I've been told that I'm easy to talk to and I try my best to be polite to everyone I meet. Please don't mistake this for me being a doormat. I do not tolerate being insulted or threatened.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the U.S. and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine introduced me to this lovely game a few years ago.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Again, a friend of mine showed me the server. His name is Joshua Junnier. I was told that the roleplay is amazing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends on my mood, really. Most of my characters just go along with the situation at hand.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I just adore Bloodelf Rogues and Undead Priests. The first is on account of my newest toon, Andreze. He's such a doll, and so fun to play as. Regarding the other of the two, I just think that Undead priests are fun. Their backstories certainly can be unusual.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Maybe make a few friends, decent ooc chat, and lots of roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the rules on character creation are very appropriate. I've had issues on other servers where some of the characters made no sense whatsoever. Not in the fun way, either.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Grumbling to himself, the reanimated corpse tried his best to secure his flesh in place. "No, no, don't worry about /me/." He huffed to the other in the room, using metal bolts to attach the skin to his arm. "I'm perfectly fine, dullard. That's why my skin is falling off in chunks." Although his face stayed relatively expressionless, the resentment and sarcasm in Schafer's voice was enough to make the elf cringe.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. All is well!
Nikki, the easy-going girl from Tennessee, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Woo! Always good to find someone who adores their Undead Priests, they can have very interesting concepts behind them as you might be able to see within our server. We also have a good Forsaken community which will never complain when they find themselves gaining a new member. You'll definitely find a few friends, decent OOC Chat and lots of roleplay! (Wehope)

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!