The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hi.
I'm Sheeva, I'm making a quick announcement.
I'm quitting COTH, I won't be able to talk about the reasons, just letting you all know It was fun playing with y'all. The original person who owned this account will return, but I will be gone. Bye!
Were you account sharing then? Was Sheeva a different person from Sovereign and who originally owned the account?
I'm the original owner, and she played for a month top onto this account by her request and curiosity.
Account sharing is frowned upon by the admins and gms. You probably should have just had your friend make a profile themselves.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Not sure, but asked the profile to be deleted, the one that played.
(05-04-2012, 11:28 AM)Sovereign Wrote: Not sure, but asked the profile to be deleted, the one that played.

I would hope that you would be sure, seeing as Avon sent you a PM over a month ago telling you not to do it.

We take our account issues fairly seriously. Having a second account, sharing accounts, etc. are bad ideas which can result in suspensions (or worse if you were directly warned ahead of time) if you get caught.

Sorry it had to be like this. Locking this thread.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -