The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not-So-Nice Ladies
So! With summer fast approaching I'm settling in and preparing for the role-playing long-haul. Since the semi-retirement of my main characters I've branched out and made a few new ones. To plug them a tad, you can find them here.

While most of my other characters have assorted projects and guilds they've pledged to, others are...Well, rather lonely. Two in particular I would like to see have a touch of role-play. And I would like that role-play based around both character's professions.

Now! I don't really care what the relationship is. Guardian, Assistant, Friend, Helper...So long as it will allow both characters to work closely together and delve into their respective careers, I'll be a happy Rosencrat.

The Evil
Spoiler:
Dr. Katrina Lustig is the eviler of the duo. She is an amoral Forsaken Apothecary, more Mad Scientist than anything. Her studies tend towards chemistry, engineering and surgery.

While she has preference towards Horde (Forsaken Specifically) she would accept a member of the Alliance.

The good doctor has a fervent hatred of both the living and free will. She hopes to correct both with her weapons and mind controlling devices.

While she is an accomplished Apothecary, she doesn't suffer novices well. She prefers people of her skill or slightly below than fresh-behind-the-ear students. If forced, however, she will teach.

The Good
Spoiler:

Nessari of the Auchenai
is, as her name implies, an ex-member of the Auchenai sect. Unlike her brethren, however, she is a kindly woman and has a deep-seated desire to help the world and the living. Her life

Her preference is more malleable than Lustig's. Nessari prefers Alliance but will take time with the Horde (No Orcs, however.)

Nessari has vowed to stomp out those who misuse Necromancy and Death. While this is focused mostly on the Horde, she takes special pleasure in hunting evil necromancers.

Nessari is a calm, collected individual. She makes for a great teacher as well as friend and confidant.

If either of these characters interest you, drop me a line! Usually whispers in-game work well.

I also adore MSN/YIM/AIM/Skype ads. They're the best way to get a hold of me.

AIM – Rosecrucianvii
MSN – [email protected]
YIM – [email protected]
Skye - Rosencrat

Tah!

-R
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Nessari must meet Gantrithor!

And maybe Cristovao.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
NO! SHE'S MINE! ... Or, Kantii's rather.

(05-05-2012, 06:22 AM)Ozewse Wrote: NO! SHE'S MINE! ... Or, Kantii's rather.

BACK OFF I WAS HERE FIRST >:C
The Camel has contacted you.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Eh, I'll have either one of them influence Aladan seeing as he's just a mind-less baboon.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
(05-05-2012, 01:32 PM)Bovel Wrote: The Camel has contacted you.

Muhaha has done so, as well.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Just a bump, but I am very interested in some role-play with my Necromancer, Nessari.

While I would assuredly love giving her a ghoul, that sort of thing (You need a special profile, after all!) may be tiring for some people. I'd be satisfied with her helping, perhaps even resurrecting, some unfortunate soul in need of help. No quicker way towards friendship!

Lustig doesn't want to help people. She just wants to stick things in your brain until you dance.
I'd like for Gantrithor to meet Nessari! What's yer RP schedule?
Psst~ I dropped a message on skype about a possible friend for your Necromancer.
I'm still very interested in finding someone that Nessari can help (Whether it be convalescence or ghoulification) and that can evolve into a friendship~!

That shall be the last shameless bump I deliver to this thread.
I've got a Draenei Death Knight. Possible friend for Ness?
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
(05-08-2012, 07:00 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: While I would assuredly love giving her a ghoul, that sort of thing (You need a special profile, after all!) may be tiring for some people.

So I hear you need a ghoul.

Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Valda needs more friends that won't smite her in holy righteousness. Maybe she can meet Nessari via a business contact, as Valda does some shadow-weave tailoring.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I just want to point out that "Lustig" means funny or silly in the Swedish language. Good luck finding somebody! But it appears as though you have no shortage of willing subjects here.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some company would be nice, also LF Teacher! SirBlingALot 0 534 09-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: SirBlingALot