The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Au revoir.
Hello everyone. Due to personal matters, I will not be returning to CotH. I'd just like to say that CotH is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It allowed me to meet new people, allowed me to RP with said people as we built our relationships as well as those of our characters. Kretol and Grakor, you done good.

Farewell to my friends ( I don't know your forum names. :< ) Annabelle, Aroes, Jared, Reigen, Hawk, Loxy, Rigley, Rosencrat, Saanto/Terant, Bovel, the wonderful crew of Black Harvest, and my loyal magi from the days of the Aula Arcanum.

I bid you well in your ventures in life and in this world of warcraft.

EDIT: I almost forgot Jidaeo. Him too. Do remind me if you aren't in the list of friends! D:
EDIT2: Totally forgot to add muhaha8 to the list.

--Edgar Barlton, Whimsical Warmage
Bye! Good luck on your future endeavors!
Noooooo! You will be missed as always it was apleasure to have enjoyed such captivating and consistent role play. Thanks for the good memories and best of luck to your life and future endeavors! If you have msn hit me up. Take care sir.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I wuv joo Nova. <3
As for what happened to Edgar, his book accelerated his brainrot until he collapsed on the rode from HG.
My face:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkE2_mBccShuD78Po5e8i...Dk3EtpGEVA]

It's sad to see you leave man, you were one of the first people I started actively rping with when I first came to CoTH. I'll remember the good times. Best of luck with your issues and hopefully they clear up and allow you to return, just can't ever plan bad stuff when ya need to.

/21gunsalute

D: This makes me has a sad! Good luck out in the real world!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Skype?
MSN?

All of luck to find another place to place your creative energies.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Malachai here. I'll miss you, bro. :/
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
As for skype, my skype name is pletinos so feel free to add me. Just be sure to tell me who you are when you send the invite.
(05-07-2012, 06:37 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Malachai here. I'll miss you, bro. :/

Same here man. Keep in touch, eh?

I'm heading out. Someone tell Jared to download Skype and add me, or I will hunt him down. It's been swell guys. -Do- keep in touch, please.
Good luck in whatever you do! Hope everything works out. :>
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
(05-07-2012, 06:43 AM)Hawk Wrote: Good luck in whatever you do! Hope everything works out. :>

Luv ya Hawkfaec.
We had some awesome development between our characters. If Edgar gets a grave--and it's not in the Undercity--she's visiting. And probably setting the book on fire, and tossing it off a cliff.

You have my Skype.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(05-07-2012, 06:56 AM)c0rzilla Wrote: We had some awesome development between our characters. If Edgar gets a grave--and it's not in the Undercity--she's visiting. And probably setting the book on fire, and tossing it off a cliff.

You have my Skype.

It's up to the Black Harvest where his body will be placed.
[Image: sad-dog.jpg]

Oh man, this is heartbreaking to hear. :( Being your friend and RPing with you has been one of the best things to come out of the server for me so far. Good luck buddy, I'm gonna skype and MSN the living crap out of you from now on. <3 Take it easy mate, I hope everything works out.

Quote:As for what happened to Edgar, his book accelerated his brainrot until he collapsed on the rode from HG.

Jared's soul. It has been destroyed.
Atius will greatly miss his book-loving friend. :(
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Au revoir~ Sorum 11 2,236 07-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin