The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ranged Weapon Animation Trinket
The title tells the tale. I think that with the introduction of the Death and Stealth animation trinket, we need a Ranged animation trinket, too. It would be very convenient for people who RP ranged classes or characters, particularily the ones who don't have the Hunter's Auto Shoot-ability. The reason this came to mind is that I am playing a ranged character, Marius Rowgen, who is a gunman. And well. . . A gunman isn't much of a gunman without a gun, is he? :D

Thoughts/comments are welcome below. :)

As a comment from Ural: Stun animation would be great, too!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Just to teach everyone a bit about how I do these types of trinkets, I do not do any scripting. The spells for the animations actually exist. To help out, I'd suggest to search on old.wowhead.com for animation, cosmetic, or anything else that may be in the name of the spell for such an animation. Keep in mind that spells may have other 'details' that aren't listed; like, it may only do the animation for a second, or it could be something else that wouldn't be ideal.
(Although one of these days I do need to look into scripting for animations. It'd be so much better and flexible)
Lovely, I'll do some research, hire a team of monkeys and post my progress here.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New cosmetic animation request FlyingSquirrel 0 854 07-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Map animation ghaskan 6 1,493 12-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Lance Animation Snuggley 0 919 11-29-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Snuggley
  Shadow form trinket, for warlock Jaella 9 1,674 09-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  Spyglass animation Mathias 3 1,037 08-11-2013, 01:42 PM