The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Take two
As some would have noticed, I've been gone for the last so or so months. As for the ones who didn't notice, I don't blame you!

Regardless, i'm going to hop back into CoTH and see if I can get back into actively RPing on the server.

Last time, I left because of lack of interest in RP, but as of late, I've been feeling really... Starved for RP, writing and playing WoW as it should be played. (Not grinding for 85 levels, only to get yelled at in broken english that your gear is faulty)

Alas, the server is down, but I can wait. This post is just to inform the ones who even bothered thinking "oh hey, where'd Adam go?".

As always, I am available on Skype and MSN. Simply drop me a PM asking for the info, and i'll be glad to toss it your way.

As for now, I will be largely invisible on the forums (Not being active, not using the 'invisible' function), because I don't have much to post about.

Thanks for reading, and your time, and I hope to see you all in-game once more, ladies and gentlemen.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
Adaaam!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I never noticed you were gone.. Mostly because I was gone for over 2 years *old man* but I assure you I'll always be making RP, I refuse to have people slack-off and just chat OOCly!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
(05-15-2012, 11:19 AM)Drak Wrote: I never noticed you were gone..

Adam255 Wrote:As for the ones who didn't notice, I don't blame you!

I kid, of course.

I'll be glad to meet new (New to me, at least) faces around! I'll try to be as open as I can to new oncoming RP ideas and such.
(05-15-2012, 11:22 AM)Adam255 Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:19 AM)Drak Wrote: I never noticed you were gone..

Adam255 Wrote:As for the ones who didn't notice, I don't blame you!

I kid, of course.

I'll be glad to meet new (New to me, at least) faces around! I'll try to be as open as I can to new oncoming RP ideas and such.

I'm an old-ee, so you're a new face to me as well! NEW FACES UNITE!! But most of the RP I'll make will count as 'tavern RP' at first until I can be bothered to have Drakus go on more adventures.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Convenient, as that is the RP I tend to enjoy most.
[Image: spockorly.gif]

So, you're back, are you?

WE SHALL SEE.

(<3)
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
You're back!

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! <3
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I remember you, candy corn man.

I remember you vaguely at the very least. Welcome back.
Adam! \o/ Chur back! (What took ya <3)
Welcome back :)
UR GEER EEZ DA WERST. GTFO.

(Welcome back!)