The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Redo: Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player, I believe myself to be a very intelligent and flexible player. Forgive me if I sound cocky or self centered, because I know I can sound like that smetimes. When I (And if I) get started, I usualy stick to it. Therefor I can be very active and such. When I'm OOC I am silly, and uncarring most of the time, but when I'm IC, I play a whole new role (litterally). I'm a very serious RP'er (Depending on the Class/race/role of course.). I'm generaly nice OOCly, and once I get into this server, I know I will get addicted and try to d what's best for this server. For example, I'm trying excessively hard to get on this server as you can see, and if there is a voting system, I -WILL- be an active voter.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

My Primary language is English. I was born in Germany, but I only lived there for about half a year. I now live and I was raised in America. My parents wanted English to be the first language I came to know. I know some German, but I don't speak it fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into World of Warcraft when I was about thirteen years old. My friend was talking to me about this game, and I thought it would be silly of me to play, but eventually he talked me into taking the ten-day free trial.. What can I say? I simply loved it! I couldn't get enough of it! I played retail for about half a year, then my friend introduced me into the Private servers, where I can play WoW for free and such. I was mind blown. I've been playing for about three years now.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was drawn to this server because I was looking for a new World of Warcraft Private Role Play server, because my old one (I'd not risk to advertise for saying the name) recently went to Cata! My Laptop can not handle Cata! So I've been searching for a legit one since and I have High hopes! I simply LOVE Roleplay! I can explain why, but it'd be a little awkward (Personal Reasons).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy many types of Role play. I'm very mixed with said types, because I wouldn't want to spend my day emoting within a tavern all day! Sometimes a man wants some action! I enjoy mostly the adventures with multiple players, admiring the awestriking creatures in a vast untamed world (Or being Horrified by them). I am from a All GM private Role Play server, so I am fond of many forms of Role play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Personally I've enjoyed the Undead Warlock or Shadow Priest. This is because I find the Forsaken Faction to be horrific and mutilating. I enjoy the Shadow priest because that is the Iconic class for such a faction, lets not leave out the Warlock class, for it aswell is not foreign to the Undead race either. I enjoy the more "Powerful" classes, mainly to make my charecters seem more of a stereotypical Undead.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations aren't that high. All I wish is to have my precious Role play back! I'll be new to this type of server though, for as I had said before, I am from a All GM Role Play server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I do not have any appeals to make about the rules and regulations. I respect them, aswell as admire them. Because Tolerance and Respect are key for Role Play. For with Respect comes more effecient and dedicated Role Players. With Tolerance comes more patience. For example, maybe someone isn't as well as you are in Role playing? You tolerate enough to let him understand. (Sorry, that sounded better in my head, I hope you see my point.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Gedrick! Gedrick! Get up! The Tavern burning! The entire City is in flames! We must flee!" said Demolica. Gedrick looks up at Demolica with his crusted and weary eyes. He looks up to see the chaos that has engulfed them. Gedrick looks at Demolica, his eyes now wide as he speaks in a frustrated tone, "WHAT have you done?!" A sinister grin slowly makes its way across Demolica's bearded face. he says in a heavy tone, "I had warned them, they did not listen. I had shown them, but they had not seen. I had lead them, but they wander, lost!" Gedrick frantically begins to gather his valuables, throwing them in a rough brown bad as Demolica begins to ramble on. "They are now lost and forgotten, along with everything else in this wretched place. They shall burn within the fires they ignited within me.." Gedrick looks frustrated. He lowers his head, shadow covering his face. "So you were right, Demon. I had not believed you-" He is cut off in mid speech. "I know of what you speak, for I can read your mind. Remember? You owe me.. Now come, other lands await my raign of Terror. The Burning Legion shall not be defeated.. Again.." A dark yet luminus portal engulfs the two. Demolica's grin has faded into a maniacle laughter as they sowly fade. Gedrick seems emotionless, as well as motionless. "Come Gedrick.. Chaos beckons." In the distance, cries of pain and fear can be heard. Then a loud voice is heard. "The flame shall spread, household by household, until the flame of life has been snuffed out of this wretched mortal kingdom!" Said Mal'Ganis, bellowing in his taunts twards the young Prince.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I had reinacted this with a guild on my old All GM Role Play server. It was one of the best experiences in my Role Playing life. hehe. I put it in more book format, where it is as if you were reading a book. It is a bit of custom lore, but I know the entire story. I know nearly EVERYTHING in Lore from 3.3.5a and down. I've learned most of it in Warcraft Three, and form WoWpedia. I would like to apologise if I did this wrong in any way possible. This is my first application experience for trying to log into a Server. I admit, I rushed a lot of this, because im eager to join! And if I don't get in, i thank you for this expirience, and I would hope to be given another chance or whatever it is that happens. I just want to RP again.

Demolica, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

No need to worry about a voting system, there isn't really anything along those lines, we like to discuss ideas amongst each other. But, the only thing I really would make clear is that we don't allow interactions with any characters in lore. You should enjoy your time here none the less! You are quite eager and eager is great!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drakthor Firetooth: A Brief Introduction Redo. sidster044 2 588 09-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Last Post: sidster044