The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Your Gal Friday
What's a Gal Friday, you ask? Why, have you ever read Robinson Crusoe? There's a character, called Friday, who is the stalwart defender and servant (Let's not get into the racist undertones behind him, please. This is a Personal Ad, not an Off-Topc Post) of the titular character. He's loyal, demure and capable of bringing his own unique version of violence upon anyone he so fits.

A 'Gal Friday' is a female version of that.

I'm looking to play a female character (Any Race) that is the perfect little assistant. Always around with a clipboard and an abacus, ready to provide a form or a bottle of flavored water when the need arises. And, when the need arises, to be a well oiled and perfectly sober psychopath.

I want to get back to my roots. And the first character I ever played on this fine server was a prim and proper secretary with a penchant for smiling and straight up murdering people for her employer.

Grab me on Skype (I'm Rosencrat on there as well) or whisper me in game! I love to hear ideas and I am, of course, only too eager to make a new character to fit one of your existing ones.

[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I like the idea (but why does your meme refer to MLP..)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Lord Grayson had exactly such a personal assisstant and protege. She's now "graduated" to leading her own noble house, in implied partnership with house Grayson. He could perhaps quite use a new such assisstant to organise his hectic lifestyle and to mold. Inflexible morals are a minus.

On the other cultural side of the world, shadow hunter Thra'zin would not complain if such an assisstant-apprentice would be issued to him by the Darkspears.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Question.

Will this Gal Friday actually speak properly from the start or she will need to be taught? I remember (from when I read that book.. a while ago) that Friday didn't know how to speak or write, he was taught.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Sounds like a good Red Glove character. Probably an assistant to the Tamer himself or one of the heads of his organization.

I haven't revived the Red Glove story yet, though. I should get around to it very soon.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(05-26-2012, 07:58 AM)Sorum Wrote: Question.

Will this Gal Friday actually speak properly from the start or she will need to be taught? I remember (from when I read that book.. a while ago) that Friday didn't know how to speak or write, he was taught.

Heh.

She would be able to talk. A gal friday isn't a savage. Just a trustworthy assistant.

[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Eh, I got a character planned that would actually need someone like this. However I have -a lot- more to plan for him and what he will start, that for it will take quite some more time. I will make sure to come back if you fail to find anyone till I am done with my character. But I hope you won't have to wait for me and that you will infact find someone quickly!
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]