The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fairstar Lineage.
So I've been thinking. Krest (My first character on this server and ultimate main) has been lacking rp. Not that there's none out there, just that I haven't felt the urge to use him. And I've been half tempted to either kill him off or make him an NPC. Both, however, I cannot bring myself to do. But I've thought of a loop hole. In an rp sense he would be controlled by me still when he's needed, but otherwise he would be an npc in Dawnstar helping out the Silverfangs. Which brings me to my next idea. Perhaps I make his son, or daughter, similar to him fighting stylewise, but for the personality, opposite her father.

I'm posting this up simply because I can't make up my mind whether I should or not. I expect posts saying 'do what you want to' but the issue is, I dont know what I want to do. Should I stick with Krest, the insanely odd one armed swordsman, try to find some rp for him and otherwise keep him alive? Or should I make him a son/daughter and turn this into a personal post about wanting characters that would be tied into him/her? And finally, should I make the child, male or female?
I feel hurt. You got my character as a grandson! What else you need?!

Yes I RP that guy actually, just not very often because he doesn't fit in many places :c

However, I think the best option for you would be to actually make a son or a daughter for him if you want to play a character somewhat close to Krest but in the same time rather fresh. A bad choice in my opinion would be to alter his state just cause you don't feel like RPing him anymore, if you feel like you don't wanna RP him anymore you can just have him there just in case you feel like RPing him or even doing something with him.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Then that is what I'll do! To the personals!
Eh.. shouldn't you wait more opinions?
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
(05-29-2012, 09:28 AM)Sorum Wrote: Eh.. shouldn't you wait more opinions?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTTDWu_LTRKdYYeSIoQVl...kUjngxjhaA]