The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Moving
I think this was discussed for awhile and had to be delayed, but it's finally going to happen.

I am going to move in with Rigley. I've been packing and Dad and I are going to start driving in Saturday, and it'll likely take 'til Sunday to get there. Friday is going to be pretty busy as I get prepared for the trip.

I am not sure when we'll get into a normal routine together or when we'll be getting a home, but until then I'm going to be taking an indefinite break from coth after the wedding event on Kiari. I'm really looking forward to being with Rigley!
You go girl! Live the dream!
Best wishes and good luck!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I hope you two have all sorts of fun and hugs! Especially hugs because those are great :D
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
...says the one that hugs pillows and blankets. What in the world, Sachi.

All in all.. YESH, FINALLY! I knew it. :3
And hey, I'm feeling this thing would also help in solving your problems.

Live the dream, Wuvvums, and may we RP more in the future! Hug
Seems Rigley lives on the other side of the country xD?
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

(05-31-2012, 10:26 AM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Best wishes and good luck!

[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Go do i-

Seriously, you two have fun. And enjoy the honeymoon phase..BECAUSE GIVE IT A FEW MONTHS, YOU'LL WANT TO STRANGLE EACH OTHER.

:3
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
They honeymoon? Dad said I should wait until he's out of college before we elope and stuff :B

Thanks for all the kind wishes and support!
I think Cressy means the uh, phase where it's -awesome- to live with your S.O. and there's all the s---

...Stuff that you can do together! Like agreeing on what movie to watch or who is cooking dinner, and the like. It lasts for a nice while, but then you start to get a little annoyed by stuff.

Don't worry though, that shouldn't last long either, you learn to live with it and stuff. Congrats you two, it made me "d'aww" a bit reading this.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You get used to it?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
(05-31-2012, 12:35 PM)Cressy Wrote: ...

You get used to it?

In 30 rock, they compared it to a "soothing warm feeling, almost like a numbness." They also compared it to freezing to death.

*Ahem* Yes! You do. Years later, you do.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Oh, we've been through that before to some degrees. We usually find a way to get over it cause it's usually me snapping over having a mental meltdown :B
Best wishes to both of you.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I've been here for about a week but because of construction I haven't really gotten to settle my computer somewhere and return to things like drawings and such. The time, however, has been very well spent. Today we spent time together watching the ants and the birds, taking a walk, and visiting a turtle (even if it did wet itself in the fear of human presence). We also fed some geese.

This has been a pretty lovely break and I think the little things have made me inspired to go out a little more than I normally do and enjoy my new surroundings. I think I'll remain absent for awhile but things are looking up quite a bit!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Busy moving Illyriel 6 883 08-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Moving Drust 5 1,034 07-20-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Moving Loxmardin 8 1,185 06-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Finals, moving, and more Yau 1 579 04-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Moving on Cepht 3 973 03-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Duraza