The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

LOTRO
Greetings CoTHians!

Some time has passed since I was able to interact with some of you. Forgive the abrupt, but brief interruption. Much has occurred that forced my temporary departure.

That being said, I wanted to inquire as to how many of you currently play LOTRO. It would seem there is a single small spark of roleplaying light whose flames need to be fanned by skilled individuals. I've just launched into an infant Kinship that is open to roleplayers and the interest is growing gradually. We need some solid, creative, and influential people to join the team and start this mini revolution back to good old-fashioned storytelling.

Anyone interested?

Thanks!
Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosie!

Sadly, I do not play LOTRO, but meh. Never could get into it.

Missed ya! Get back on Skype, nub.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
If I played I would have joined!

And welcome back!
I think I still have it installed among the around 30 games that I have, yup.
Would totally be interested, yes, but there's a problem: I haven't bought any 'expansions' --I mean the in-game coin advanced areas-- nor do I plan to. Too troublesome!

Add me on Skype (Kira13f), shall you wish to discuss more. :)
I played once, and almost tried role playing. I never bought it, only had the free version.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Isn't it completely free now?
My investigations on the LOTRO site seem to say so! Downloading it again.

I think I'd RP either a Hobbit or Human bard. Anyone else?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Oh right, I forgot that my dad actually paid for a lifetime subscription to this game when it came out. Was like... 80 backs or something.

I wonder if it's still valid.
I remember beta. It really didn't appeal to me. But, that was years ago.

Don't think I'll be giving it a go though. :/

Edit: JOOOOOOSSIIIEEEEE

/readies newspaper
I only have a free account and never intend to get anything beyond that at all. No need to pay in order to enjoy the full benefits of being in the Kinship.

My Kinship, The Storytellers Association, is on the Meneldor server. The character is named Angbeth Willowven. Just send me a mail in game or a /tell if I am online and let me know you're a CoTH brother/sister. Tonight I was doing crash-course tutoring on how to roleplay. I am pleasantly surprised that there are people who consider this some lost foreign art. We need to school them. ;)

*totally has her own newspaper held high*
I think I might give this a shot. And not just because I miss you, Josie! Come baaaack!
I might give this a shot! :)
Like Kril, my step-father bought a lifetime subscription to this (WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE THAT FOR DDO? IT'S THE SAME DAMNED COMPANY ARGHGHGHGHGH), so I can probably download and join y'all.
WOOoooooooooo.

I'm ridiculously stoked.
Ohaithar Josie.

Sadly, being a Macfriend prevents me from doing anything cool like playing LOTRO.

Still nice to hear from you.

[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]