The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Human dance, take two
Well hello, CotHidians. Kira here --obviously-- with a nice lil' suggestion and/or request for our dear GMs.

Now some of you might, some of you might not be aware, that humans --or Men, as I like to call 'em- have two kinds of dance animations: one, that everybody knows, and maybe sees everyday, the old /dance, but there's also another animation, known on WoWHead and, probably, on WMV as well, as EmoteDanceSpecial. The latest can be very well seen in Karazhan, in the Banquet's Hall (or however it's called)

Now I'm gonna go ahead and guess you already know what I'd love: for PCs to be able to dance like that!

(posted from teh phonez)
Unfortunately they would need a spell applied to them for that to be possible; which might be the case, but I somewhat doubt it, assuming Blizzard can just set up NPCs in the same way we do here on CotH.

Basically to take an animation and put it into a trinket form there needs to be a spell which applies that animation, hopefully without any effects-- this is most common in 'invisible' buffs applied to NPCs which you can dig up on WoWhead, though I think Kretol should be able to check them in-server as well.
The women have their own special emote dance to go along with the men's actually.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I haven't meant males only, but both genders. I'm not a sexist. D:
Simply thought you werint aware of the other one is all.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I support this

(posted from the ipad)
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
To my knowledge, there's no existing spell, trinket, or ability in-game that allows player characters the potential of performing this dance. I believe that the Karazhan models referenced in the original post are just set to that particular state until they are engaged in combat.

I've made some effort to search through WoWHead's spell directory, but I've yet to stumble across anything that would specifically allow for this dance. The Phantom Guest has a Dance Vibe spell, but I do not believe that it has a corresponding animation since it's just an aura.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Human special dance. cartoonkarl 21 6,105 09-12-2013, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Kira13