The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Inferno of The Ridaken
Group Information

Guild Name:
Inferno of The Ridaken

Guild Leader:
In Character, it is divided in what most would see as a council, overall the eldest of the Ridaken Blood-line would lead. Currently Old-Man Ridaken (No player has assumed this position.) While out of character, I (Stompkins) am leading the guild, I'll work with the leaders on the IC side to help develop more for the clan to do as a whole.

IC Purpose of the Guild:
The In character purpose behind the guild is a group founded around the idea of not relying on the city, but relying on oneself', looking towards those around you as a group to work together, rather than being led around by a king that blindly follows their thirst for profit. Overtime they developed a side of the clan known for being called upon for assassinations, or diplomatic situations, sometimes even called in for help clearing an area of forest with the use of explosives. Overall the clan is neutral with anyone who comes to them, feeling all crimes can be forgiven, unless the crime effects the clan.

OOC Purpose of the Guild:
The OOC purpose behind Inferno of The Ridaken is rather simple, what began as a small obsession as mine, fueled an idea that came from the Ninja clans of Feudal Japan, during the 1500's. The basic idea being that many family's may belong to the clan, with one family at the height of the food-chain, and in control of the clan. Overall the Ridaken's true blood-line is still in lead of the clan, with the next in line to charge the clan to be either Veline, or Vyne. The two daughters of Old-Man Ridaken.

---------------------------

Date of Guild Creation:
6/6/2012

Roster:
Quote:Name | Player

'Clan Head'
Vyne Ridaken | Stompkins
Keelik Ridaken | Zenethen
'Veteran Member'
Krean Sunthread | Monostar
Veline Ridaken | Deoblo138
Kaeseth | Ghardiak
Veladori Ridaken |Requiem221
'Renowned Member'

'Clansmen'
Lovina Ridaken | Aadora
Feawen Ridaken | Lux
Vorki | BountyHunter
Vivalyn Ridaken | ThePharaoh
Istus Ridaken | PvtFrog
'Inducted Member'
Cyprien | Drust

'Scouted Member'
Silinrul Ariathil | DrowofShadows12
Axisel | BigSmoothy
Telendrin | Noble
Kavok Sarrowfang | Shadowwolf331
Ariel | Wsemler
Ylva | Bengas
Naera | Aeth
Alivan | Aphetoros

'Associate'
Genevieve | Ormica
Elvithien | Bengas
Tyriander | Thoma
'Rogue / Exile'
Tydron | JTJP770

How will you be recruiting members, IC and OOC?:
In character we will look for those that would benefit the clan as it rebuilds itself from the massacre, OOCly anyone may ask to join, we've no problem with members from before to 'return' or still be with the clan, if anything we encourage this to help give the group a stronger background.

Will you be having events with this guild? If so, will they be open to only guild members or others outside the guild?: Currently we plan to have guild events around training, and exercises, other than this we plan down the road to involve other factions/groups/clans/guilds and even have jobs, in hopes that the clan can become apart of the nobility found within the world of Azeroth, not as another family but rather a possible tool for said families. Politics is all about the upper-hand, and a good upper-hand is an assassin on call, and a body-guard to counter said assassins.

Quote:This is still at the beginning stages of its design as a whole, and as such anyone's assistance would be greatly appreciated. IF anyone's been looking for a new character to spend their time on, by all mines at-least private message me or publicly ask some questions. IF you've got a few clever ideas to make this more interesting, feel free to put them forward as well!

Thanks for reading, or posting!

History of the Clan

Year 29 : During this year, the clan suffered from devastating events, the biggest and most known to anyone who'd have any knowledge of them, would be the massacre of the clan. This was the first, outright attack against the clan, that resulted in over 60% of the clans total populace, being slaughtered, as well as another 15% leaving the clan, due to loss in hope for the clan or simply deserting to go their own ways. Many key characters within the clan, like head trainer Lucixius, explosives expert Dulician, and medical expert Liandra were all lost during the massacre. The only evidence left after the attack, was a lone katana in the ground, matching the description of a lost heirloom from the first generation of the clan itself.

Year 30 : Clan has completed restoring the main hub, and the operations hall to working capacity, few of the clansmen have returned from operations to learn of the massacre.
Vyne of the Ridaken family deemed heir to the Clan.

Why does your guild need a subforum?:
I'd really like to expand on the guild, and having a single posting area, makes it feel rather restricted, and it bumps our guild posting to the top of the page very often, which may annoy others using the board.

What are your intended uses for the threads within the subforum?:
I'd like to have a full on roster, that I can really get into, pinning work description to each person, and even perhaps medals, and what they've earned in the Clan for their services. It'd also be a bit more simpler for the groups of people within the clan to talk. Since some of us live in different sections, it may be easier for us to have a small thread of our own for the Clan to use as a bit of a 'Clan Village Role-play' board, just to use when not able to get on the server. Although that's just one of the few ideas, as well as having more detailed areas for the history to be posted.
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
Le bump. :P
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]
Glad to see we're slowly picking up. Just a small update to the history, as I started to work on it, I found there are alot of gaps I should fill before posting. Should have a full 100 year history at the very least by Thursday, or Friday.

We've broken double digits, hurrah! Thanks to all the players involved in helping us expand the clan, and really the family. Overall really enjoying where the guild is going, and the rps taking place. Our first event should be coming up sooner, rather than later it seems, involving the Silverfang family. Not many details yet, but we're being hired to do something involving them in some way!

Bump!
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
I don't understand why you two bumped our thread.. That does us no good! Post something special :3 Perhaps an event idea, or something along those lines?

Massive update to the roster, sorry for the in activity with updates. I've been busy IRL which kept me from keeping this ol' thing updated.

An event is happening on 7/12. A large banquet dinner will be happening, at 3pm server time. Anyone is welcome. There will be a tournament taking place as well!

First, yes that's the point of never trying to save anyone >.< (Talking about signature) Second is this still active or..?
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Judging from what I can see in-game, it's been inactive for some time now.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

That's what I thought, the last of them joining/helping the Red Rose :P I just wanted to make sure :P

Stompkins needs to come back.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
She'd be very much suprised what you did with the place Pharaoh >.< Though Ormica was already an "ally"

I kinda just quit playing CoTH... No one really pm'd me besides Solis to come back, and when I'd get on to RP with him, he was offline... After a while, I just stopped trying.

Wait a moment, your here? I thought I PMed you ..>.>

I haven't received a PM in about two months.