The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Married to the Highest Bidder
The title may give you a clue as of what this thread is about. And it does, I hope! Either-the-way, here it is:

I intend to marry off my Blood Elf Noble, Danothil Seregon. The link I provided is his profile on the Wiki, but reading through the story is optional, since I've no intention of putting any restrictions on who may apply BUT these:
  • The character being an approved noble is preferable, but women of sufficient wealth, respectability and connections will be considered.
  • The character must be a Blood Elf.
  • The character must be female.
  • The character must not be a Death Knight.
  • The character's player must be able to play between 6 AM and 1 PM servertime, as that is when I'm on.

With the exception of these restrictions, anyone may apply their characters. Do note that I may favor someone I know already, over someone completely unfamiliar. Furthermore, the power of the Noble House the character belongs to will also be taken into consideration.

As you may have understood, this is an arranged marriage, so Danothil wouldn't have any in-character say on the matter. This means, basically, that moral or ethical limitations are not viable. The applicant may be a perfect match, or she may clash drastically. So, essentially, even if you're a Warlock and he's a Paladin, it'd be considered.

And finally, you may ask "how do I apply"? Well, post a link to your character's profile, or a short summary of them, and I will contact you through PM/Skype to discuss it with you if I make my choice. Alternatively, you may PM me with it.

Corrected a fail with the restrictions. Now more open and more precise, all at the same time!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Making an overweight bearded Blood Elf who likes eating out of the trash and as 1900 years old, then offering a thousand gold just for Danothil
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
. . . I honestly think Ciaphas is a bit more ambitious than that.
...just how interesting would it be for me to throw Estrella into this?
. . . Will be considered, but I honestly doubt it. Ciaphas is no fan of Farstriders. We'll see. :)
Isn't it extremely unusual for a man to be sold off in marriage to the highest bidder? Most commonly it's the other way around in the form of a dowry.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
It was a joke. ICly, it'll be an arrangement with one woman.

Any and all applicants will be considered OOCly. If they're chosen, I'll discuss it with them and Sol, and we'll make the necessary arrangements ICly.

For instance, if I get a bunch of applicants, and choose one of them, that doesn't mean they were all considered ICly, if you get me.
Maybe they're making use of an otherwise useless family member?

Edit: Aah. Too bad Noria doesn't like dem Seregons.
Ah, my bad!

I actually have a fairly good character for this. Vrandiel, my first character on coth that I haven't used in ages. While she isn't a noble, she's always wanted to be one. She dresses like a noble, talks like a noble and acts like a noble. She's basically a noble in every way except in title and she'd jump at the opportunity to be married into a noble family.

Only problem with this is that I'm not very active in-game, although that's mostly been for the fact that I feel I have nothing to do on there anymore.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I'd offer to make an alt for him, 'cos I HAVE been thinking of one blood elf before I Make her I just want to get gear/personality right (I'm picky like that) but me thinks there's other people more willing.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
(06-09-2012, 06:57 AM)McKnighter Wrote: Maybe they're making use of an otherwise useless family member?

Edit: Aah. Too bad Noria doesn't like dem Seregons.

Ouch. Spot on. :D
Well you already knew I was going to post here ^_^

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Ensuena
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
STAY AWAY FROM MY BOY YOU HARPIES*

*Terms and conditions may apply
Change made, suggested by Sol.
Ithildess pities her Shattered Sun buddy.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]