The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Later rather than sooner
It's that time of year again. People are graduating from high school and college and they're moving out and they're joining the army and they're trying to get a job now the summer's here and whatnot. This is forcing a lot of people to take extended absences.

I am faced with a similar situation, albeit on a smaller scale. You see, over here in the UK, the school year starts and finishes about a month later on both ends in comparison to the rest of the world. That means I don't finish school - or at least finish my exams, as I'm on study leave at the moment - until the 25th of this month.

I've been studying and revising a lot recently, but now it's going to start taking precedence. My first exam is on Tuesday the 12th. My last is on the 25th, just over two weeks from now. With this in mind, I'm gonna let my activity on CotH take a dip for two weeks.

After that, though, provided I don't somehow manage to get a job (although I will be looking, regardless), I'm basically on a three month weekend until I start uni at the back end of September/beginning of October. Great success.

I'll still be on the forums, still be available for RP on request, and I might try and run a Harvest event or two (if I can't, I'm gonna be asking the guild's officers to run a couple in my stead). A lot is hanging on the headspace I'm in in these next two weeks, though, so I think taking a little step back from CotH is probably the smart thing.

TL;DR bbl two weeks when finals are finished o/
Catch you later, Sol! Have fun with your exams and whatnot.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
(06-09-2012, 11:15 AM)muhaha8 Wrote: Catch you later, Sol! Have fun with your exams and whatnot.

Quote:Have fun with your exams
Quote:Have fun
Quote:with your exams

[Image: PTSD-Clarinet-Boy.jpg?1294953187]

(. . . Will do.)
Offer me rp.

Then leave for two weeks?

BRO YOU CRAY-CRAY

Have fun! ;)
Nooooo not Sol

fiiine go be successful in life and whatever >:V
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Good luck, my sun and stars! Show those exams who's boss!

Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Bye bye! Try not to. uh. fail.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
I trust in the fact that things will go swimmingly. Nonetheless, good luck to you.

And we will await your return with open arms.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
You better come back, ya nub.

>:[ </3
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Thanks for all the luck and wellwishing, guys. First exam was yesterday and I think it went spectacularly smoothly.

In any case I'll keep this short. On Monday, I let a couple of you guys know that my grandmother had slipped into a coma and had been given a week to live by the doctors. It seems a week was too generous an estimate. She passed away last night.

Between funeral arrangements, family obligations, time to myself and the previously-stated need to study, I think my activity here is going to dip even further. Still, if you want to RP with me or need to talk to me about something, just get in touch. Chances are I'll still be available for short intervals.

I should be back in a couple of weeks. Keep my seat warm in the meantime. Thanks, guys.
*plants ass firmly in Sol's seat*

FOR THE EXECUTOR OF THE DARK LADY THERE IS NO GREATER HONOR THAN MAINTAINING THE WARMTH OF HIS SEAT

wait Forsaken aren't alive they don't make seats warm

EVERYTHING I'VE LIVED FOR IS A LIIIIIIE
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
My condolences, sympathies, and empathies to you, Solman :(.

And Cristo. Go the Forsaken way of keeping seats warm: put a body on it :D
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
...bodies are cold, Immy. *plants his own firm ass in Sol's seat, pushing Cappn out and making the chair rotate (in case it's a desk chair)*

Now then, Sol. I'm sorry for your loss, I know how it is. But hey, look on the bright side.. there's.. umm... the summer break is coming?
*is absolutely a bad entertainer*

You'll be glad to know that I have another forsaken for the Harvest, though! (to replace Salem) And who knows, maybe I'll even have time in summer to RP! ...if I don't find a job.

Oh well, the thing is, everything is and will still be cool, if you make them so. So don't fret too much on bad things, and enjoy the little ones even in hard times.

Spoiler:
Down with the King, up with the Dark Queen!

/kira-out
Oh, God. I'm sorry, bro, I really am. I know the feel of a grandmother passing, as mine did last year, right after Christmas. :(

I hope to see you around soon, pal. Malachai'll miss his best friend... And I 'spose I'll be missing mine.

(Furthermore, I'm sorry I didn't say anything when I whispered you earlier. I had no clue.)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
So it turns out that because my grandmother's funeral is on the morning of the 25th and overlaps time-wise with my very last exam, I've been excused from sitting it.

That means the exam I sat today was my last one. Which meeaaannns . . .

[Image: 35kaob.jpg]

Family issues are ongoing but my exams are done. Activity should be spiking up again. Hip hip hooray and all that.