The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for basically anything
So as most of you know, I'm not very active on the server any more. This is the result of a long break and a restart killing pretty much everything my characters were involved with and, with it, my motivation for logging on.

What I need are new connections with people I didn't RP with before and the new blood on the server that I haven't even seen anything off as well as characters that match up well with mine. In short, I need a reboot; a total refresh to rekindle my motivation to log on.

Here's a list of characters I have on the server right now and short summary for each of them.

Vrandiel is actually the first character I ever made on this server. She's a blood elf with an obsession for anything beautiful and, because of that, a very shallow person. That is not to say she's rude though, in fact she's very polite. Her admiration for nobility and desire to be one has lead her to be one in everything except title.

Vyxen is an unusual Draenei who enjoys tech of all kinds, but she enjoys rifles especially and is an accomplished sniper. She is intuitive, impulsive and her curiosity is only overshadowed by her naivety.

Lemyx is another unusual Draenei. A former Auchinai, her daily brushes with mortality has her seeing the world differently from others and she is just a little bit mentally unwell. While not evil, her idea of morality and reality is pretty twisted and although she tries to do good, the result will not always be so. A wielder of shadow magic and a cannibal, most people would see her as a fiend, but she is not to blame for her own insanity.

Ljuvia is more of what you'd call a traditional Draenei. This devout vindicator grew tired of her hate and hung her armor away, she now travels Azeroth as a bard and a healer. She occasionally finds the need to wield her armor again and when doing so she acts as a force of the light acting with extreme prejudice, but it's very rare for this to happen.

November is a human frost mage and scholar. Spending most of her life at home or in libraries has left her very inexperienced in social interaction and the only reason she's trying to interact with people now is a promise. Intelligent and filled with theoretical knowledge, she lacks world experience and everybody she meets more or less becomes her teacher making her a very moldable character.

If any of these interest you for whatever purpose, let me know.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(06-11-2012, 02:30 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: November is a human frost mage and scholar. Spending most of her life at home or in libraries has left her very inexperienced in social interaction and the only reason she's trying to interact with people now is a promise. Intelligent and filled with theoretical knowledge, she lacks world experience and everybody she meets more or less becomes her teacher making her a very moldable character.

Valda seems like an interesting friend for November. She left home early in life and has relied on her street-smarts more than any formal education. While it may be good for survival, it's pretty boring for conversation. Valda would be interested in magical-talk and theoretical knowledge of different aspects of spell-casting. She's also got a small business of tailoring so maybe November could meet her through that.

I can be online around 5:00am to 12:00am server time.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
(06-11-2012, 03:49 AM)Ural Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 02:30 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: November is a human frost mage and scholar. Spending most of her life at home or in libraries has left her very inexperienced in social interaction and the only reason she's trying to interact with people now is a promise. Intelligent and filled with theoretical knowledge, she lacks world experience and everybody she meets more or less becomes her teacher making her a very moldable character.

Valda seems like an interesting friend for November. She left home early in life and has relied on her street-smarts more than any formal education. While it may be good for survival, it's pretty boring for conversation. Valda would be interested in magical-talk and theoretical knowledge of different aspects of spell-casting. She's also got a small business of tailoring so maybe November could meet her through that.

I can be online around 5:00am to 12:00am server time.

Not to bring two things to but a single RP but Crystal could get in on this. Since she needs some friends too and hey... sometimes more people means more fun right?
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
(06-11-2012, 02:30 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: Vyxen is an unusual Draenei who enjoys tech of all kinds, but she enjoys rifles especially and is an accomplished sniper. She is intuitive, impulsive and her curiosity is only overshadowed by her naivety.

Vyxen can hook up with my Human-dwarf, Clairvoyance Hart.
I don't see the harm.

EDIT: Squirrel sneaked in a post there. Vyxen actually joined up with the Frostbrands today!
Spoiler:
I'll pop up at that event then!

And yes, I'm a very sneaky squirrel.
My Draenei Gantrithor is always willing to meet new goats!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Also, feel free to add me on MSN if you want. It's listed in my profile.
Spoiler:
Make an Orc.

RP with my Orc.

???

Profit
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
At anytime you seek RP, you can ask if I'm available and I can (try) to make it happen :).
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I roleplay a draenei female, botanist/mage. She is traditional, yet has personality vs. sublime goody two shoes.

My weekends are Monday and Tuesdays. I'm available to login most mornings until 1:00 pm CST, and evenings after 11:00 pm CST. If you'd like to get together for some draenei roleplay hit me up. :)

I'd love for Mikola to have a girlfriend (not the romantic kind) to adventure and gab with.
Roll a Dwarf!
And be a Thunderfist!
=D
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
I dunno what times you're on, but if you're on when I'm on I can RP with you (I'm GMT+2 >.>) so le's see how I can help.

Quote:Vyxen is an unusual Draenei who enjoys tech of all kinds, but she enjoys rifles especially and is an accomplished sniper. She is intuitive, impulsive and her curiosity is only overshadowed by her naivety.
She could hang out with Drakus, though he prefers explosives over rifles he does admire a nice gun and someone who can use it. Because he can't use it, what not with can't be bothered to shoot/snipe people and would rather just BLOW THEM UP, he respects anyone who can.

Quote:Lemyx is another unusual Draenei. A former Auchinai, her daily brushes with mortality has her seeing the world differently from others and she is just a little bit mentally unwell. While not evil, her idea of morality and reality is pretty twisted and although she tries to do good, the result will not always be so. A wielder of shadow magic and a cannibal, most people would see her as a fiend, but she is not to blame for her own insanity.
Mentally unwell? Why, she should hang out with Chad! He's usually insane, what not with the fact he killed his family and friends while having no control over his body as an undead and when he gained control he knew he was a horror of horror scary monster undead pretty much snapped his twig. However he can be.. Sane when he wants to, so far only when around Malachai.

Quote:Ljuvia is more of what you'd call a traditional Draenei. This devout vindicator grew tired of her hate and hung her armor away, she now travels Azeroth as a bard and a healer. She occasionally finds the need to wield her armor again and when doing so she acts as a force of the light acting with extreme prejudice, but it's very rare for this to happen.
I've been thinking of remaking my Draenei Vindicator, perhaps they can meet up and.. Things stuff friends whatever I dunno chat? Hang out? He's an old school Draenei, having been born and raised on Argus and what not.

Quote:November is a human frost mage and scholar. Spending most of her life at home or in libraries has left her very inexperienced in social interaction and the only reason she's trying to interact with people now is a promise. Intelligent and filled with theoretical knowledge, she lacks world experience and everybody she meets more or less becomes her teacher making her a very moldable character.
I can recommend Drakus for her, he's not the best at socializing and infact I need to get him back to his anti-social time because of.. Reasons.

That's all I can offer for now :B Just PM me and/or snatch my msn if ya want. If. You. WANT. Aint forcing you. Nope...
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
(06-11-2012, 02:30 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: Vrandiel is actually the first character I ever made on this server. She's a blood elf with an obsession for anything beautiful and, because of that, a very shallow person. That is not to say she's rude though, in fact she's very polite. Her admiration for nobility and desire to be one has lead her to be one in everything except title.

I have my Noble Danothil Seregon, who might get along well with her. As you know, I offered him for marriage in this post a while back, and it might be nice for them to meet. (On an unrelated note, your character is just about the only candidate left. Discuss it more deeply over Skype, perhaps?)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]