The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Run dry on inspiration.
So.

Basically, I need a bit of a spark to get back into roleplaying. I haven't been very motivated to get back in the loop with any of my current characters and I find it very difficult to "feel" them right now. I'm very uninspired, all in all, and I'm open for suggestions.

HALP.

I'll probably end up making an entirely new character that I can stick to for a bit while I jumpstart myself. So, are there any suggestions for such a character? What would you do or play?

... Do you need any spots filled in your family tree? Any particular character you'd like to see someone play so you can interact with it down the line? Someone who could help your storyline along? Maybe play a villain/antagonist for your guild?

Any character concept you'd enjoy though you're not confident you'd be able to play yourself? A character you want to see, but not be?

HALP, PPL, PLZ.
The Illumination could use someone dedicated to the Light and the Greatest Compassion. (Does not need to be a priest or paladin.)

I'll poke you on that there Skype thingy. Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I'd throw you a Highstride if you'd like to bring one to the Frostbrand.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Depends on your stance on elves...

Kanade needs a father! She was with Silverfang then became a Seregon and... yeah.

Not of course that I would ask for just a father for her. Perhaps we could piece it together so that one character for you means something to the story of multiple other characters.
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
Tauren! The Rockhooves are still around, and prone to get active again. :D
I can't remember if I've already asked you about this or not, Loxy, but I'm still looking for someone to play Samin's BFF. We can discuss this over Skype if you want.
Bring back Gisae

....As not a preggo.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Give me a list of characters.

And I shall give you a list of possibilities!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
... Well. I'm giving you a list of characters here, then. I can't bother writing descriptions for all of them right now, though. So you get three descriptions so far.

Spoiler:
MOSTLY AVAILABLE
  • Elin - Draenei Priest <Frostbrand Expedition>
    Elin works on the Frostbrand as a doctor at the moment and is a bit of a strange character. She formerly worked in the Auchindoun prior to the corruption that drove the Draenei there to the brink of their sanity. She legged it before it became too serious, but wasn't spared entirely. She's one of those who's dabbled in the usage of Shadow and takes her experiences in the Auchindoun as sinful and terrible, so she's liberated herself of her ability to speak in order to keep the harmful knowledge to herself. She's prepared to take it to the grave, in fact.

She's a good person, though. The only reason she'd go to such lengths to keep her information to herself is to not harm her surroundings, after all! She's very altruistic in her own way, though admittedly very paranoid and cautious. Does not like being touched. At all.

Da'osh - Orc Death Knight
    A character I haven't had the chance to play properly since I don't see her waltzing into just any kind of social situation, being the kind of Death Knight that she is. She's not the least bit interested in becoming integrated into mortal society and focuses solely on taking care of the dirty work for mortals. She's got no problems with killing and has accepted her nature as a killing machine, suppressing the depression coming from the time she was under the control of the Lich King. However, she was quick to come to terms with what she's become and knows full well that a Death Knight is always hungry. Therefore, she's trained herself not to ignore that hunger and always does her utmost to keep it sated.

All that aside, she's not a very violent character unless challenged. She'll keep you to your word if you challenge her and her honor, possibly becoming merciless as the sentence is dealt. Otherwise, she's pretty tranquil and harmless. In general, she just lounges about and waits for someone to tell her what to do. ... Or who to take care of.

Kana - Orc Hunter
    ... Kana is my small Orc with a sever inferiority complex. She never went through with the adulthood ritual, has no surname, and doesn't trust or respect anyone. She was born in one of the Interment Camps and is this rather young, yet. Her mother and father were both Bleeding Hollow which makes her one by birth, though she's rather confused as to where she belongs these days since the lines between the different clans have been blurred out and she's surrounded by Warsong and Frostwolves.

Describing Kana's bitterness... She will hate anyone as long as they're taller than her. She also has a overwhelming desire to flip off her ancestors and elders for the cruel joke they seem to have played on her entire existance. Particularly her elders, though, because of their lethargy in the Internment Camps while she was growing up.

BLOOD ELF ARMADA
  • Isadorian Hearthstride - Blood Elf Hunter
    Edersich - Blood Elf EX-Paladin
    Myron Ettinae - Blood Elf Mage
    Caeril - Blood Elf Hunter
    Liyerkis Enthissay - Blood Elf Paladin <The Argent Crusade>
    Linn Stoutwarden - Blood Elf Hunter <House Seregon>
    Nilofar Tar'genah - Blood Elf Warlock <The Lost Minded>
    Direi Azariah - Blood Elf Mage <Frostbrand Expedition>
    Acserin Dawnsend - Blood Elf Hunter <The Farstriders>
    Edrandri Daneir - Blood Elf Paladin <The Blood Knights>
    Jaerin Ashwalker - Blood Elf Priest

LIMITED AVAILABILITY: Might not be available for roleplay.
  • Doris Hickey - Human Mage <Clash Company>
    Yah'zka - Troll Hunter <Soultusk Tribe>
    Py - Blood Elf Rogue (Pending Storyline)
    Khyce - Blood Elf Rogue
    Mykeihn Avrein - Blood Elf Hunter
I know who I'd like to see.

Cough.

/stare
Edrandri. >:C

Or, better yeeettt. I've been looking for someone to be Krian's Magistry handler shrink therapist person. Someone to check up on his mental health and sanity since his attempted suicide when his depressing sob story happened. The Maigstry altered his mind a bit to make sure he's more stable and stuff. Could be fun?
... That does definitely sound a bit interesting, Knighter. o:
Good thing I have mornings off. o/ We'll have to plot!
Kana and Roka. Short-Orcs, goooo!
Storyline for Py! That and/or more Blood Knight activities. :(
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]