The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Memories of Lordaeron
I'm looking for characters to have known or at least heard of mine! I'm primarily looking for humans/elves/undead to have known Cristovao/Maeia/Aryeon.

So, who do we have...

Cristovao di Silvio, my still-living paladin. Before the Scourge, Cristovao grew up with his mother in a lower-class district of the Capital City itself, near Lordamere lake. When he trained to become a paladin, he ventured to Stratholme, Quel'Thalas, and Ironforge.

Maeia di Silvio, Cristovao's mother. An undead now, she never ventured far like her son did, staying in the Lordamere Lake area. She was a layperson in a local church, and her family were fishermen!

Aryeon, High priest of the Holy Light. Aryeon's got a reputation as a high priest, and in Silvermoon city he's especially known for his vagabond lifestyle and association with the lower class. In the Eversong wilderness, he's known for bringing charity and aide to the isolated villages, and in Lordaeron as a whole, he traveled far and often to Dalaran and Capital City, also being well known there in his hey-day. He's even gone as far south as Ironforge and Stormwind, before the elves left the Alliance. Of all my characters, Ary has the most political street cred. Plus, who can forget an elf in Ironforge?
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
You have Stefano!

Also, Franz may have come across Aryeon because he's a priest. Albiet an evil one, but a priest nonetheless.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LF bullies/childhood memories Maarten 12 1,862 07-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Maarten