The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[Interest Check] Elementary, my dear Watson!
So! I discussed this a little bit at the OOC with a couple of people, and I've been wondering: A Guild of Detectives!

We would be an Indie guild, not depending on players outside it to work. IC'ly, we're a guild of detectives that try to solve unsolved, left behind cases. We would be hired by desperate family members, or friends to the victim, or even run down, depressed victims of robbery and etc, the cases would be roleplayed out. I, or any other person willing to help me with organizing the guild and the 'events' can roll alts, that would be either a rival to the guild, as in: someone we'd be looking for a while. A Serial-Killer, a Big-time Thief, etc; Or a civilian, who'd hired us to help them. Being them First-On-Scene, or victims themselves.

So, 'nyone interested?
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
Ah, finally, something both innovating and a perfect chance for my own 'detective' to get to work. You have my vote and character, Ghardiak, and if you so wish, my help! (SkypeID: Kira13f)

I'd like to try my hand at it.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Serendipity!

I have a detective character I just made, The Gilnean Bloodhound.

If you need any help with this, shoot me a whisper in game. Was planning on doing something like this anyway.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Our two gilnean detectives should meet, Rose...
Alright! I'm in game making the guild right now, seeing we have enough interest, IMO. Anyone interested in joining should whisper Morris in game. Also, I need a name for it!
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
If you need help Aerikan and I did a large storyline based around his detective and having people solve mysteries. It was a mix of Scooby doo and sherlock. Lots of fun.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
(06-18-2012, 10:08 AM)Ghardiak Wrote: Alright! I'm in game making the guild right now, seeing we have enough interest, IMO. Anyone interested in joining should whisper Morris in game. Also, I need a name for it!

Azerothian Assessors?
Guaranteed Gumshoes?
Double-Eye Detectives?
Stormwind/Silvermoon Sleuths?

Oooh, I love naming things!

Still, you should also invite suggestions for cases in your guild thread and tell people exactly what you need to make it work ICly.
Azeroth Wild Riders can be bad guys, I just need more people to help grow the guild.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

I volunteer Gatsbi'nore Inc for baddies to be tracked as well. Yay for persistent enemies!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Gatsbi'nore and AWR working together

[Image: like-a-boss.gif]

THAT'D BE BAWS!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Sounds fun, I do kinda-sorta-but-not-really similar detective-ish stuff in my crim units so ill be happy to volounteer a... something, for a case or two. Create a witness or a villian or something.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Would definitely join. Don't know which side though >:D
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
....SOLD! I'll have a char for it right away.
[Image: 8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Interest Check Valicor 17 3,945 08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Dear Worgen: Where are our... flammos200 48 6,386 04-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Mikain
  In hopes of sparking up the interest in RP... Adam255 11 1,892 02-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Adam255
  Lottery (Polling interest) Kretol 7 1,540 09-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Dear Kretol, Cressy 46 8,490 07-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Kretol