The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Returned!
Hello I just returned to my account, and I was an active player with the Westfall Militia called Dexter.. I quit playing 8-9 months ago. Because my dog died :/.. Right before my Gruntship.. Is my account in- game still there? Cause I would love to continue I was also Character approved n all would be a shame to give it all up! Will let you Admins decide..!
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...start-Date

If you left before this happened, your characters won't OOCly be around anymore (due to being purged - all of our characters were, too) and you'd have to resubmit your old character profile and get it approved again in order to have it leveled back up.

I am not absolutely certain about your account, though, and there's no way for me to check at present. There's a chance it's still there, but it might not be. I suggest trying to log on to the server to see if it's still there. If you feel you may've forgotten your password for the account, there's always this link. If that fails, contact Kretol through a PM and I'm sure he'll be able to help you.

EDIT: And, if you left after the restart already happened, everything should still be there.
Yeah, the server restart was 9 months ago, so all your characters are probably gone with the rest of ours. D: Sorry! Lox covered it adequately, so I'll just pop my head in regardless and say welcome back!

Can't help but notice that the surname of the character you're currently getting profiled - would the name 'Reddan DeVies' per chance mean anything to you? ;) Great to see another old school Earthen Ringer pop up here, if that's the case!
I can live with that I guess ;) And yeah i used to work for Reddan a lot back on ER! And saved his butt OCC during the naxx events on stormwind haha ;). I couldnt find any good surnames for my rogue so I thought none would notice i took my old pals name :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've returned Cassius 10 1,654 12-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  I have returned Ironhide 6 1,090 12-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Psycho
  Returned Butts 1 622 11-08-2012, 04:02 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  I have returned vizkus 8 1,157 08-07-2012, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  TREMBLE MORTALS! FOR I HAVE RETURNED! Drumgar 6 1,164 12-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LostStranger