The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hunter pet not attacking.
Anyone else (hunter wise) not getting there pet to attack? If I command him to attack he does nothing, if I attack something while he is on defensive he will run up to the target, but not attack.
Your pet may still have the pacify buffs on them. I'll have to check the database to see if that's the case!
You know, that's exactly what it is... well luckily I have another pet at my disposal.
You'll have to have someone kill your pet, then you'll have to revive it! That'll take the effect off.
Or simply go back to shatterspear with your pet out and go to an unpacifying totem before porting to wherever it is you need to go, that should remove the buff from you and your pet.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Alright, I went through and manually removed the auras from pets that still had them. They should be fixed now!