The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction to destruction ...(i lost two of those some how))
1.First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am stubborn and creative, also to laid back most of the time. I like to pve or max professions. Most of m,y time playing wow i've spent crafting items for my guildametes and writing "how to max a profession easy" guides for them.

2.What country do you come from? What is your primary language:
I am from Bulgaria and i speak Bulgarian
I also speak English (hello captain obvious reporting for duty ) Russian and German.

3.How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?
I used google to find a RP private server.

4.What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy:
I like to raid and have a story behind it, make camp fires, and have something more than TANK AND SPANK, HEAL THE TANK YOU IDIOT and Gi'me Gi'me some epics MAAAAN. I also enjoy just walking around in character with some friends just drinking or questing.

5.What is your favorite race/class? Why?
DWAAAARF : compact, strong, looking neat and drinking a lot, what more could you possibly want from an adventurer.
Trolls i just love the attitude of those guys ; What you wa' me do ?
I play as a priest or a warrior.

6.What are your expectations of this server?
Role-playing and some people that will help me get better in it.

7.Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
The are here to counter the chaos, i just like that there are some rules, i would have some thing more to say after seeing them in action

8.Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

Once upon a time a dwarf was preparing to go to war, no wish it was once upon a time, it's summer and it's burning hot just like being in a pool of lava, oh wait all most without the "like", i am a dwarven amorsmith working in the Great Forge of Ironforge. This forge is the best there is, beautiful and practical, it's the dream of every blacksmith and after working 7 years in this place i just love it's heat, now i must leave it for a while but befor that i must make one last set of armor, my own ...
Howdy, ghahg (nice palindrome!), I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! You didn't lose your other introduction, they just don't appear for everyone to see until we've approved them -- I've removed your old one (as I am reviewing this one!), just for your reference.

I like your answer to the rules question: Rather than highlighting which rule you favor most, you instead made mention of what you liked -about- having the rules! :) It does indeed help cut down on the chaos, which is nice to have. I look forward to seeing your troll or dwarf in game soon!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and thank you for your polite and expansive answers. I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A stranger who's lost his way. LostStranger 9 1,890 11-21-2009, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Lucelia
  I appear to be lost... I'm not good enough to be here! /hide Melchior 3 806 04-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Kiffles