The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Frostbrand in need of help!
Clovis, Co-Guild Master of The Frostbrand Expedition here, and I have a plea for help.

My activity has always been a little sporadic. While I can make time for the guilds events, I very seldom make time for encouraging "Idle RP" on the ship. Which is a damn shame. We have 40 players and a huge airship going to waste because no one is motivated to putz around on it when we're not holding events...

Help me! I can't do this sort of thing alone. At this time I am seeking players who are interested in DMing small events for the crew or even just players to actively rp on the ship and foster more rp on it. Please PM me with your ideas and I'll get back to you ASAP. I'll be able to provide assistance as needed.

Also interested in discussing possible guild alliances to foster more non-official event rp between us!

Thanks again!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Idle RP, you say?

Looks like a job for Cornelius Yukon!

(I seem to consistently miss Frostbrand events, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get some adventurous RP in!)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Random mini-events ya said?

Time for Rickson to teach some Alliance squats about how to farm in Duskwood (pro-tip: first step of farming is to CLEAR THE ZOMBIES OFF YOUR FIELD)

As for allies - I got the Order of the Lion Hearted. Not too terribly large. Not to mention I've also got the old and dusty storyline for the Coldwind Expeditions in Northrend. Dunno. We could discuss more.