The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Need a Supporting Role?
All manner of relatives, friends, sidekicks, heroes, henchmen and villains for hire.
All I require is a simple description containing character limitations, pertinent history and main motives, and I can create or find a character for you.
(I'm really not one for long forum posts, so....)
You'll get a faster response from a PM, but I check my threads relatively often so feel free to post here, too.

Races in order of interest and my own lore efficiency:
Horde:

Blood Elves, I am most proficient in Blood Elf lore and they tie with the next for my most favored race.

Trolls, I am equally proficient in Troll lore and I when I am asked to make an "Old Horde" race, I choose Trolls.

Forsaken! I have always loved Forsaken, and though I do love them, I could use a bit of a lore-spot check on them.

(Working on that as I post. Please note that while I have ordered this list by lore proficiency, I -am- very familiar with all Warcraft lore, I just need to brush up here and there.)

Orcs.
Anyone who's anyone knows the Orc storyline by this point in their WoW roleplay career.
I enjoy the company of orcs, but I have never found a concept for one that stuck to the great big wall of alt ideas for long.

Now, I'm going to be blunt here. I have had -one- Tauren in my RP portfolio that I played for more than fifteen minutes. The reason for this is unknown, and maybe you can cure that blemish on my record.

Alliance:

Humans
. I adore humans, partially because I am one, but mostly because of their versatility. I play many humans and am in no way adverse to playing many, many more.

Draenei! Tied with humans for my favorite Alliance race, and I am very proficient in spacegoatiness.

Gnomes! I do not have enough gnome in my life, and in my opinion, no one really does. I enjoy more serious gnomes and actually hold a bit of a distaste for some gnomes played as "Joke characters." That aside, I adore them, but my lore in that department is somewhat lacking, mostly of notable gnomish lore figures.

Night Elves... I do enjoy a good Nelf now and again, however recently I've had a few struggles with finding one that fits my playstyle. My Night Elf lore is very solid, however.

Dwarves. I'm sure I'll get a lot of hate for what I'm about to say, but they are my least favorite race, and thus I have not looked very deeply into their lore.
(inb4 y tha dorf haet. I can't answer that question, I just don't like them. It's not an ignorant distaste, I have played them before, I just... I don't even into dorf.)

I will play any class, however I do hold a few favored race-class combinations.

Elven priests, mages, warlocks, rogues and hunters.(Either type of elf.)
Troll shaman, witchdoctors, and rogues.
Humans of any class or profession are amicable, but my favorite is certainly warlock.
Gnomish mages and warlocks.
Similarly to Humans, I like all forms of spacegoat but I am especially fond of warriors, priests and paladins.
Forsaken Dark Clerics
Shadowmages, warlocks and rogues.

(I suppose that's just about it.)
Drop me a line here or, preferably, in a PM if you have need for a supporting role.

(07-06-2012, 06:20 AM)Ozewse Wrote: Gnomes! I do not have enough gnome in my life, and in my opinion, no one really does. I enjoy more serious gnomes and actually hold a bit of a distaste for some gnomes played as "Joke characters." That aside, I adore them, but my lore in that department is somewhat lacking, mostly of notable gnomish lore figures.

This is all you need! Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I see you quoted the wrong race Cara. :P

Oz, your post assaults me with several colors and is very hard to read at some spots because of the chosen font color!

Oh right, and RP with me sometime on any character. I have a character of every race.
Accept my Pride Parade of a Post. Accept it.

There, I removed some.
Now quit whining!

I endorse this Ozewse 100%.
Satisfaction guaranteed.

And you know I can always bug you for arpee or you can bug me.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Role Play For Sale! Guilds, Singles, Storylines, and more! Free inside! CappnRob 16 4,282 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala