The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zhaei's Feedback
Howdy. I'd like some feedback on my RP, characters and forum helping! I play Geral, Lillisea, Thomas and Veia. Don't be afraid to be harsh.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
The only feedback I can give you is: RP with me more so I can post here and give you useful information.

I RP'd with Jurok sometimes and I thing you RP him great! I'd need more RP with you to make more constructive feedback
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Your characters are well thought-out and great, generally. They are people, with their flaws and talents and quirks, original and unique each and every one of them. They're not "Vee's character 1", "Vee's character 2", "Vee's character 3" and so on, something I feel I have a tendency to end up with. Hmph

You're blunt and subtle in a harmonious mix, often putting your foot down and telling people "no, that's stupid" straight to their face - in various degrees of politeness. What I've noticed, too, is that you're great at keeping your cool. It takes a lot to trick out your anger, but over the months I've started to notice when it's there, even when your actual words give no clue. Maybe I've just grown used to you being so blunt it seems artificial when you're polite. You've got a few elitist tendencies, but you're also good at keeping them to yourself and remove the sting from your words. At least a bit of it. :P

However, as my co-leader of the Deadeye Watchers you're performing to the best of your ability (which really is good), always creative, enthusiastic and original. You've helped me a lot in the creation, execution and administration of the guild, and frankly, I sometimes feel that it's only because of Kag'rin I'm the guild master - that and a pretty name - and that you could've done the job just as well, if not better. As a friend, you're great, too. Your ability to spot things and to analyze people's behavior makes it easier to talk to you, in that I know that you're always honest when you talk about what you think of me and others - something which is a very good quality. You are also extremely knowledgeable with the Lore, and you help people, too! I've noticed that you've started to post in people's profiles to help them sort out their issues. However, knowledge is a pretty double-edged thing. It's one thing to be nice when you try to get your point across, but quite another when your claims are contested. You put up a fight when you disagree with people, but you also know when to surrender and admit you were wrong - if you were, mind.

For good or ill, you're a reliable person. I know what I can expect from you, and I know I can trust you. Keep up the good work, buddy. Hug
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I can't come up with any criticism.
GOOD JOB!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I'd like to note that those are not. . . Major problems. It's just my analysis. :B
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
From what I've seen with Lillisea and Jurok, you add extraordinary depth to your characters. Troovo and Jurok had this very short, calm, yet intense exchange in Shattrath. I remember how every word said between the two seemed to carry some kind of profound emotional meaning for the characters, and I wish I thought to save the logs of that exchange. RP like that isn't something I get often.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Hey.
I like it.

You use a lot of fancy words, give a lot of feel and drama to it. They breathe, they live. They have flesh and they bleed. I like that. I like that a lot. You bother to make them feel like frail mortal creatures, and still manage to make one feel cold as stone, the other gentle, and the third nervous.

But sometimes, that dramatic feeling to them can get so bloody annoying. Sometimes it feels like you're just trying to force it. I'm not complaining. I can't, I do it to.
Throwing it in so you know.
We don't RP as much, but I enjoy those rare moments we do. You're one of the few with whom when I try something, they pick it up straight away and it gets a helluva lot more interesting.

Cheers, fool.
waaaghu~
A quickie:

Bad: At times, you're rather abrasive. So far, I haven't seen you lash out lately, so I commend that.

Good: I really like Jurok! I don't know him too much still, though, so I hope to see more of him, especially with Kapre.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Considering I didn't really join in on the events beyond the GM, I can't really comment much on how it was run. I did like the story you put forth for it and how it wasn't all combat. Sure, there were combat elements of it, but it was more than just that.

From GM to player however...you were a pleasure to spawn and puppet for. You knew exactly what you wanted down to the mob names, where you wanted them and never asked for more than what was absolutely necessary. You made it so very easy to follow along though the rolls and the text by using raid markers to tell me what needed to move and what needed to die. You were very good on communicating with me so I knew exactly what was going on. If help was needed, it was asked for ahead of time, which is always great!

That's pretty much all I had to say.
Nothing but praise for the Cenarion Event Chain. Excellent storyline, development for nearly all characters involved, superb handling of combat instances... absolutely fantastic representation of the Furbolg both corrupted and not affected by the taint. Perfect mixture of RP elements. Also, I really enjoyed the effect of thinking I knew what it was but wasn't quite sure... and then having the satisfaction of knowing I was right. Suspense is difficult to pull off. Great work and I look forward to your next project.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
What can I say... Bokuru and Jillek... Co-joined shared dungeon mastering... AWESOME!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Zhaei has a name that's much like a Draenei's;
But hardly the reason I'll post this reply;
And although only the first time I've RP'd with you;
A healthy respect I've come to accrue;
I cannot rhyme, semicolon adieu;

And I continue this post while in a canoe.

Geral left a neat impression of me in the little time (possibly too little to get the larger scope of the character) we were able to RP, before you vamoosed for your vacay. I'd say, in what we managed, my thoughts are that she fits that great little bracket where she has her own, unique personality, but doesn't extraneously break out of her race's culture for ships and giggles. Finally, she seems to match that personality actively in RP (tone / body language) - one of the most important things! You made Vedajo sniffle a bit, that's okay, a lot of things make Vedajo sniffle. Hopefully we can RP again when you're back!

OOCly, ain't no complaints. You're friendly enough to actively read my profiles (my stinky, long profile) and then send me a PM lookin' fer RP, which surprised the heck outta me. Belated congratulations on forum helper!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Hey.

You're a bro.

We should RP sometime.

Make a Vindicator.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
U wot m8

I swer Ill rekt u an ur mum ya cheeky blightah

fite me 1v1 irl

On a more serious note: you're terrible fun to be around, smart and insightful and a great Forum Helper (much better at it than I really). You do Night Elves the justice they rarely see and do it consistently well, but I can't for the life of me remember much personal RP we've had: it's always been coincidental (Lilisea and Gantrithor in the same area for example). We should fix that :V
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen