The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TheFeedback
Yup. Its that time again. I'm curious on how I'm doing and things of that nature. I've done a bit since my last Feedback thread so hopefully there is some good progress. I've pretty much revamped my old storyline, into a new one connecting them by lineage. That's the Novalight Storyline as they have evolved as Nobles. I've also ran a few events with the Banquet ( Sholazar Massacre ) and a few events within the Novalight/Seregon war. I've done a CoTH cast and have other recordings I just haven't posted them and I'm even trying to find alts to put in other storylines. One thing I will say I'm trying to do is to open up the Novalight storyline. I usually go back and forth with it, where the events within the chain effect multiple people on other guilds and factions to some where they effect just the guild members and close friends. The Civil War took a tad longer than I expected and now I'd like to open up to more players since a lot of fun things are going on.

OOC-ness. Some may perceive me as having a poor attitude, in some senses I have crossed the line. But often times I'm just speaking my mind. I know some things I say others want to but don't so I don't feel the message is crossing the line but perhaps the way it was conveyed, or interpreted. Besides that I'd appreciate any and all feed back reguarding myself, characters, storylines, events, or anything you'd like to see more of or less of if I can help it. Also with my waning activity as of late it is hard to be on all the time.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Curious for Feedback, Also I'd like to add Vivalyn Ridaken to the list of chars.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I simply love how you play Viv, even if I always have to leave or do something to draw me away from Rping with her. Your evil schemes are simply delicious *Rubs hands evilly*. I need to Rp with ya more! To bad I have homework this weekend >.< Keep it up!
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Thanks. I appreciate it. I enjoy the RP as well. It's been a while since I had predominantly evil characters so I'm just getting into the feel really. I know I don't RP with too many people now a days but I am curious on the opinions I've left on others that have RPed with me, or any of the other shenanigans I drop on this server.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Too lazy to make big post. Going to make small feedback.

Your RP is premium, I wish I could RP with you more man. And uh, you should get on Pharaohs Corner more... That is all.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

[Image: good-job.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]
I appreciate the compliments. Thank you.

But hopefully someone can go in depth why they like or dislike what I do. Or what I post as far as podcasts are concerned.

Just curious. Feels like I'm out of place here at times and trying to find out way is all.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Am I rubbing people the wrong way again, or am I just paranoid?
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Your rubbing us the wrong way >.< Jk, I haven't seen ya on in a while though :P
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
... Granted, I can only speak for myself when I say; "What are you talking about, Jid?"

Meaning... No? I don't think you're rubbing anyone the wrong way. As I said, I can't speak for anyone but myself, there.
We haven't seen you for a while, but our RP has always been interesting and I'd love to play more with you.

I still have many Sin'dorei (yeah.....) ^^'
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Good to know as I was concerned. Bumping for an actual feedback critique. Curious if I'm getting better or worse.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

You? Getting worse? I can't have that now can I. I'll try to be a bit more critique with this, I get the feeling of "I know I'm doing right with these things, but I want to know what I'm doing wrong with others." feeling. First off I'm going to say that your character concepts and how you play them are spot on. I love Amura, he's so fun to rp with. Your just a joy to rp with, and talk to about random stuff.

But now I'll be mean (Sorry ;.;). Your spelling/grammar seems off to me. Sometimes I find myself rereading your posts in order to understand what your saying. Amura (God I love him, but I gotta be truthful) does have the downside of "I'm amazing and I know it" *Gets shot*. Which, I know, your going for, but at the same time, it can be off putting to those you don't already rp with.

But hey, it's Pharaoh. Chu was one of those people I looked up to when I first started rpin so I could get better, and here I am, two years later getting oh so very close to how I wanted to be able to rp. I gotta thank you for that, even if you weren't using original Krest to his fullest back then, you made rp interesting and the Light of the Nova was indeed the first guild rp I had, and it was amazing.

On another note, so many Blood Elves, make something new nub!

-Kage
Thank you Kage, very truthful response this is exactly what I'm looking for. One thing I'm trying to improve or go back to was emotes. I've heard this from a couple other people as well. When I started RPing, or at least was in my initial sweet spot my emotes were like writing. Excerpts from a story that just so happened to describe my characters actions. Now must of my Emotes are X character does this, and that. I may describe something that doesn't display on the model but only if it relates to their action. It also has made my writing suffer in storylines, as I write now like I would emote. Often times I have to consciously try to write in story form. I'm reading more again so hopefully that will influence me for more descriptive things.

Any other Feedback anyone has I'd appreciate it.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Any feedback from my characters or the story for Dawn's Reach which is effecting house sunfire and house novalight I'd appreciate it
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn