The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Riding crop and the likes, and dominion over archerus- gotta go fast
Is there any way to remove the level 70 cap on the mithril spurs, riding crop and the likes?

Also, can we have the Dominion over Archerus buff active for all players in Derkshore? If it wouldn't affect the tower, of course. ;)
I just find myself rushing back and forth between the two halves of the OoC area for profession training and the likes, and it would be a convenient little touch if it isn't much trouble. Also, I like going fast. Vroom.

Oh, and while we're at it, I'd greatly appreciate a bright, white light source in Darkshore. If I'm assembling a new RP outfit, I'll probably be doing it in the OoC area, but there's a lot of rain and its often dark there, and the shift-click dressing room view isn't quite the same as seeing it in person, you know? Having a bright light source (or even a spawned thingamajig that gave an aoe bright light effect on those within its vicinity) would help.

Honestly, these things are just stuff that I'd enjoy, but I suspect some of these might be within the interests of others on the server as well.
Regarding the cap, the spell itself contains it. Therefore, I may make a trinket that contains http://old.wowhead.com/spell=48383. Depending how http://old.wowhead.com/spell=13587 works, I may also add that on there too.
As far as area spells are concerned, they affect all of Darkshore. That includes everything in the sky (ToT) and the rest of the zone (durn NElves getting all these buffs!).

And how can you possibly not like the rain?!
(07-08-2012, 10:21 PM)Kretol Wrote: As far as area spells are concerned, they affect all of Darkshore. That includes everything in the sky (ToT) and the rest of the zone (durn NElves getting all these buffs!).

And how can you possibly not like the rain?!
That was just an idea of how it could potentially work. But perhaps just spawn some lanterns? I like the rain, except that it makes the ambient light on a character blue, even when they're targeted. :<
..There's a riding crop in game? Me gusta.

Also, what do you mean, affects the whole zone? o.o
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
You mean this?
(07-09-2012, 04:09 AM)Kira13 Wrote: You mean this?
Yep, but it only works for people at level 70. Not for those above or below. :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Because Blizzard likes to taunt us Nelves... saluku 38 5,138 01-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Agaric