The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bits, Stiches and.. Pieces?
Hello people!

I have a somewhat interesting idea and I have two more spots avaliable!

I made a Undead Mage named bits and Bovel gave me the idea of someone named Stiches and Lux of someone named Pieces.
If anyone wants to play either of those two, feel free to! After my consent ofcourse. My play-time preference is in the GMT +1 timezone so it's preferable to be played by someone around that timezone. The requirements however is that Stiches and Pieces are also caster classes! Preferably a Mage, Warlock or Priest (Variants included).

For the fun I also have some sort of predetermined look for the last two of the three.

Their common goal is working together and try to survive, make the Forsaken come over somewhat more friendly than the events depicted at Wrathgate.
There is no pre-determined plot of whatsoever, it's free 4 all to join events as you please. Together with two, three or alone. There is absolutely no restriction in history or whatsoever!
Maybe some events for the three of them, like for example ; The small group stumbles on a forgotten small settlement somewhere in the Ghostlands and they decide to investigate, see if there is anything of value but oh no! There's a evil Necromancer there still at work! What will they do?

Names taken :

Stitch : Jaella
Stitches : Kira13
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Come on people!
It'll be fun!

My necromancer, Claynt, known also as Stanton Cree, could have the nickname Stitches, since, by all means, he's also a tailor and doctor.

My GMT is +2 (+3 now, apparently)
If Claynt isn't that evil in general and an person to converse easily with within the trio. Then welcome!

Kira I have news!

You can pick Stitches nickname, a note though, I changed the name of Bits to Stitch so Bits is available to take for those who want in!