The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Character wipe and RP request
I feel like I've been hit with an rp block for maybe the past month or so and it's not very fun to feel pretty detached from coth and drawing further inward to the furry fandom instead. I almost considered pulling out to a new forum or fandom but I don't really think I need to leave coth to get some rp going again for me.

Like an art block I usually put out free requests for people to tell me what they'd like to see drawn and it's a way to get myself feeling like I have a list of things to do and a will to get them done. I figure the same could be done for rp. I could hand out free requests for characters and concepts, and in return this would give me something to do and maybe find myself again.

The rules are pretty simple, I think I could more easily list the things I would not do rather than what I would. I do not want to roll any death knights because I am too tired of the DK questline. I do not want to do any rp that involves sex slavery, sex trafficking, or rape. I can't think of a lot of other things I would not do, so it's pretty open. I'm not sure what limit or line I'll draw at how many characters I'll make or try out. Some of them may be temporary.

As a side note the following characters have been moved to an inactive position, but can still be used for rp: Maya, Nejj, Kiari, Blythe and Marie. Bibiche is being kept on Rigley's request to try some other rp. The rest have been deleted.
May I suggest looking here ?

Stiches might be already taken if Kira responds!
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
I'm not sure I could request anything, but I'd like to RP with you sometime. Half the time, I don't even know what I want, so.. >.> Yeah. We should RP some time. Character name is Mennash.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]
While in need of updating, here's my character list!

If you see anything that interests or catches your eye, drop me a PM and maybe we can work something out!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Nejj gone? That's one less woman in Voragh's life. OPENS UP ROOM FOR TWO MORE \o/

. . . I'll need to grab you for RP at some point regardless, Wuvs. c:
Well, Jaella, me saying nothing was meant to mean that yes, it could work. But if Wuvvums likes, I could let the spot for her; I don't mind. :D
Awwh, you were one of Geezle's fish-bowl buddies! If you feel up to making one, Geezle could use another fishbowl-helmet wearing friend.
Inactive isn't exactly gone, it just means that she's sort of on standby until some sort of rp pops back up. I don't know if the Hate Exchange will do stuff again, but I could hop on Nejj or Maya (Maya would never be deleted anyways. I would never delete my baby QQ ).

Jaella, is there anything specific in mind with Pieces? I am just curious if they have a common backstory, or if there's any idea of what common theme, motivation, and plot would bring them together. I wouldn't mind making a deader.

Rob, I never really got into dwarf rp that much but I always found it fun to be in a huge group of dwarves so I don't know if you have anything in mind for Hrodebert. I wouldn't mind making a gnome, dwarf or human.

Also just saw Kindle's post. Maybe Maya can take a break from what she usually does to do fishbowl shenanigans with Geezle. She hasn't learned much gnomish engineering yet so she could sort of apprentice and broaden her skills.
(07-15-2012, 07:49 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: ...but can still be used for rp: Maya, Nejj, Kiari, Blythe and Marie.

I would very much request some broken family RP. I am finishing up Kurin's profile and would like to discuss possible story lines if you're interested. For other RP options you can always PM or better yet, Skype me. Name is lonelytag and if I'm online I'm usually up for RP.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Ah yes, Kurin can meet the new hubby too. Should be interesting. C:
I got one word....

DRAENEI!

(If you want me to elaborate I can with more detailed ideas.)
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
If you were so kind as to draw Drena I would really enjoy it.

You can find a picture here : http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Drena..She's usually bouncing, happy go lucky and with a mischevious smile on her face..or the opposite, brooding, a mask over her face and dark. ^^

But it's as you wish..besides! I would really enjoy RPing with you, I guess. :)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
This isn't an offer for free art requests, this is one for rp requests. But I could understand if you got them confused :o
(07-15-2012, 08:46 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: Rob, I never really got into dwarf rp that much but I always found it fun to be in a huge group of dwarves so I don't know if you have anything in mind for Hrodebert. I wouldn't mind making a gnome, dwarf or human.
Hrod has no storylines tying him up and is always available for group adventure RP!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Wuvvums!

I updated the thread to point out the stuff you wish to know.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A request, for an IC daughter (Read post first!) Jaella 3 797 09-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  A simple request muhaha8 8 1,268 02-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Last Post: muhaha8