The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Serpah is on the prowl...
Like some kind of cougar, stalking its prey. Which is RP. Not younger men. Okay, wait, I'm not... Not that kind of cougar. Hold on, I'll start over.

Like some kind of bear... A bear with a predatorial look in its hungry, empty eyes, handing out candy from its white van parked under the overpass- Y'know what? This isn't going well. I'm going to cut to the chase, here.

I've come back to CotH, at least until I have less time on my hands because of whatever crappy job I manage to get in the next month! Yay! Since I've come back, I've had some great RP, but it's been pretty rare. I've occasionally tried the 'Go to a place IC and post in looking for group', but with mixed results. And by mixed, I mean it was either ignored or my character concept was ridiculed until people were told to move to another channel. Being shy, that would normally be enough for me to crawl into a corner and never come out, but instead I've decided to post here.

To keep it short and simple, I've got a bunch of characters I'd like to RP, and I'm very much willing to do what it takes to move them somewhere accessible. I tend to like smaller groups, 3 or 4 at the most, but I'm flexible. Here's a brief list of the characters I would consider active:

Arineme Serisfal: An argent soldier with a paranoid streak and a history she doesn't care to talk about.

Scibryn Flinn: Formerly known as the Lightwielder of the Scarlet Crusade, now handles some of the laundry at the Stormwind Orphanage. Still adjusting to the world outside of the Scarlet Monastery and a world without the Light at his side.

Seraph: Ex-Gilnean nobleman who seeks to end all life, as he believes it to be an endless cycle of pain. Great at parties! (Not really.)

Ktar Riel: Fire mage, womanizer, rake, and generally indecent person. If you need a scumbag underworld contact and don't mind the smell of charcoal and whiskey, he's your guy.

Surienna Oathkeeper: Feral, angry, overly-competitive young woman who resides in the woods. Great at parties! (Depends on your definition of 'great'. And 'parties'.)

Maladras Deepclaw: Ex-druid who now revels in technology and blacksmithing. He's snarky, sarcastic, and loves strategizing.

Lurasine Rootwhisper: Night Elven fashion aficionado and slightly-addled ex-sentinel. As the world sets to crumble around her, so too goes her tenuous grip on reality.

Maisey Daybrew: Dwarven lounge singer and starlet, hailing from Stormwind and performing at neutral taverns everywhere.

Ekkie: A maladjusted Draenei with a pet moth named Bluey. She apparently feeds him apples. Her plans for world domination tend to fall flat, as they are generally... Bad.

Dr. Tock Clocksprocket: Mechanosurgeon and overly-dramatic actor. It's hard to tell whether he's worse at the first profession or the second. Either way, if you need a leg amputated while being given a heartwrenching soliloquy about an evil, half-dwarven twin brother, here's your chance.

Kadhras Felirien: Of the Felirien Cordswainers Guild. A blood elf who doesn't care much for the new Silvermoon, and as such, he keeps to the wilderness. Even though he is made supremely uncomfortable by everything about said wilderness.

If any of those stick out to you as interesting prospects for a scene or two, feel free to PM me on the forums or /whisper me in-game. Thanks for reading! ^^
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
Pft, PMs. I PM you enough already. Anyway--

You know you can always hit me up for RP. "Pairings" would be...

Anna x Arineme, Scibryn, Seraph

Nuadon x Surry, Maladras, Lurasine, or Ekkie

Zephyaluu x Ekkie

Ithildess x Kadhras

...Now that the stupid corner of my mind thinks on it, Ktar and Ithildess in Dalaran. I don't know. Or any weird mix of the above, though a couple don't travel so much. Maladras and Anna with engineering?

Great to have you back!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
You.

I've heard things about you.

What sort of things? Well, that isn't important.

What is important is we shall RP >:c

Here is my list of characters. I am stupid flexible and most of your characters sound interesting, so... just tell me who looks neat to you and we'll go from there.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Calia? Remember her? She might like to visit Scibryn sometime and catch up, share stories on how their life has been since the Scarlet Crusade. It'd be adorable.

Krian and Kadhras could meet at some point, Krian used to be a Farstrider so they could relate a bit.

Dunno about any others though... We'll see!
c0rzilla Wrote:Pft, PMs. I PM you enough already.

Pish posh. I only have... Let me see. 236 PMs in my inbox. I'm sure at least... eight of those might not be from you.

I like all of those pairings, and I feel we should systematically RP all of them. As soon as one of us is decisive enough to choose one. ._.

CappnRob Wrote:What sort of things? Well, that isn't important.

Well. If it involved mayonnaise and a mountain goat, I had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. If it was relish, on the other hand, yeah, I totally did that. Twice. In Sweden, where those goats know how to party.

I'll get to reading up on your characters, and RP will be had. -sagenod-

McKnighter Wrote:She might like to visit Scibryn sometime and catch up, share stories on how their life has been since the Scarlet Crusade. It'd be adorable.

PuncturedWords and I have been talking about a Scarlet Reunion for a while now, and I wholeheartedly believe it would make for some awesome (depressing) and fun (vomiting from sadness) RP (sobbing into a paper bag)! I'm definitely down for that.
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]