The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Oral Surgery
YEP. I gotta get some oral surgery done. I know I'm having at least two of my four wisdom teeth removed. My bottom ones. Who decided it was a really funny idea to grow in sideways. Well, I know I'll be absent the day of the surgery which is August 22nd. I highly doubt I'll want to get online after that. Something tells me I'll end up drugged up on pain pills and in bed. Probably whining and crying and stuff. Recovery wise... I'm not sure. I'm planning to take a week or two off from work just to be sure to make sure there isn't any dry socket complications that would just generally make me an unpleasant person.

I may be back the next day. I may be back a week later. I do know this surgery is happening and I'll be absent the day of it. Just thought I'd let everyone know the day I got it scheduled so there isn't any conflicts in planning :D Chances are you'll end up remembering the date better than me.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
We'll miss you! <3

You better get well soon! /shakefist
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
MORE WHINING? GOSH DANGIT, SACHIKO. WHEN WILL IT END?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
ONLY WHEN YOU GET MAD ENOUGH TO STOP WHINING ABOUT ME WHINING. GAWD.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Don't worry! The recovery's not too bad at all. I came home from having all four of mine out, took a short nap, and was on the Internet again right after. Bit woozy, but meh. :p Unless you have a negative reaction to the anesthesia, it's not too rough.

/hug.
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Be sure to have a family member record after you get out of surgery. I honestly don't even remember getting to my mom's van, 'waking' up inside it. I was also very silly.
Hiddengecko got it spot on, Sachiko; you'll be fine in no time, I'm sure.
Awwww. Good luck! I wouldn't wanna be in your spot :S
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Here. Takes some snuggles with you :(

Spoiler:
[Image: snuggle+2.jpg]
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
DON'T DO IT SACHI. SO MUCH PAAAAAAAIN.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
(07-23-2012, 08:27 AM)muhaha8 Wrote: DON'T DO IT SACHI. SO MUCH PAAAAAAAIN.

BE QUIET AND GO BACK TO YOUR HAPPY PILLS. Also, good luck Sachi
I AM ON MY HAPPY PILLS AND IT'S ONLY KNOCKING DOWN SOME OF THE PAIN.
Spoiler:
You better get well fast after.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Yeah, I keep hearing that the first day ducks the most, but it's easier past that.

In any case, Sachi, good luck!
Spoiler:
Just a reminder that tomorrow's the day. Don't want someone looking for me. Chances are I'll be in bed after and only contactable through Skype.
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freakin' Surgery! Thoradin 5 1,157 06-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Thoradin