The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Turning Over a New Leaf
This post has two reasons:

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for being an unsavoury character OOCly. I wasn't aware quite how my elitist (and occasionally fairly blunt) personality affected people and for that, I'm sorry and will do my best to change. I'm not about to blame all my problems on IRL stuff but now school's finished and I've got over some depression problems I am feeling a lot less cranky about things. I've always been a bit too harsh but I don't consider myself a nasty person overall.

I hope I can be reconsidered by those who've decided I'm a bad egg!

Secondly, I'd also like to turn over a new leaf with characters; I'm looking for a new main (for lack of a better word, that doesn't mean less playtime/interest in any other characters.) I'd like to have an ongoing storyline with one other person who has a nice correlation of play hours and is interested in some good ol' fashioned training RP. Well, sort of.

I plan on having a character (I'll decide on race with you) be kidnapped in to slavery and get thrown in the Gladiator ring. Fairly generic storyline but it sounds a lot of fun. Your character would ideally be a ringmaster or some similar role. Up to you, of course!

Character now taken. :3

And... that's it. Have an awesome song to finish!

[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]