The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Double ganger
Is there any way that I can have two folders with each their version so I dont have to sit and patch all the time whenever I want to play on either the retail servers or the CotH servers?

Whenever I try to install your version downloaded from the website in a different folder the same error keeps popping up:

The file "enGB\WOW_Intro_LK_800.avi" in archive "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft Installer\Movies.mpq" could not be opened, because an error 2 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (MPQFile::OpenFromArchive)

If anybody has more knowledge than me on this stuff, please do tell. I am out of ideas.

Thanks.
If you have one folder where WoW is working, duplicate (make new folder and copy everything in the WoW folder into that folder) the folder and update the other one to whatever other version you want. Make separate shortcuts (One to WoW A and one to WoW B.) and everything should work fine.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
Thanks for the reply, but I found this awesome guide on the forum. Apparently I am bad at searching for stuff.

Thanks for the reply, but I found this awesome guide on the forum. Apparently I am bad at searching for stuff.
No worries, good luck!
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woah, double Warcraft! What does it mean? Revenant 2 913 06-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Revenant