The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rui's famous ninja return and revamp!
THATS RIGHT FOLKS! Rui has amazingly got back from the blue while and the wonder! Some may ask "When did he leave?" Or even better! "Who is this guy anyway??" But the main point of this great post of greatness is that Itis time to toy around with new characters and new ideas, a lot of my characters will poof some, I shall do some small event ending them with death *dun dun dunnnn* But mostly character I will keep will be the ones like Ruibarra, Xathos, and a few choice others that have major ties into my dear friends rp.

So! If anyone needs any new character that they could use somebody for something somehow in SOME manner please send me a PM and I will see what I can come up with, this is majorly necessary for I am a man of few words... as well as few attention span so I grow bored of my usual running with some characters so it is time for a REVAMP! :D If any of you know some of my characters and want them to stay, let me know and they will dodge the axe of justice! <3 *muah!*
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

I hereby formally shove all responsibility for running the Silverfangs back on to Ruibarra. Run events or something to get people interested in them again and I'll have Leron for comedic relief.

Also, you should help me out with Gabril. Totally.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
*Takes responibilities back like a baws and will help out stinggy elf with stubborn dwarf*

Xaiden awaits a triumphant return... And Dalikan's already busy smacking things with a hammer, so WE'RE ALL GOOD.

Needless to say, WELCOME BACK, BROSEPH
Welcome back!
Thank you both! Jonoth! Drak is lonely! Fix this!