The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Me and School
So, good and bad news.

Some of you have probably noticed that I've been gone for the past month or so. That's because I've been swamped with schoolwork. Taking three full-length classes, condensed down to five weeks. Simultaneously. Yeah, not fun.

The good news? I just finished my finals, so I'm free once again. Hopefully I'll be able to make some more appearances on the server, depending on how other aspects of my life go.

Now, the bad news is that I'll be starting school again for the fall. However, the pacing will be more relaxed so it shouldn't be as big of a drain on my time as this semester was. Still, between that and Guild Wars 2, I'll be having more stuff I'll be doing by the end of August.

So yeah.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Good to hear you're catching a break! Even if it is a little one.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."