The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TRP2 Bugging
Well I Can show you it with one picture
[Image: j9x6ib.jpg]

You cant move it you cant disable it only if I disable the TRP 2 it goes away.
The bug is that It is caused by the TRP2 after I opened the creation tab it doesn't go away,
If you can help me please do.

Thank you for reading this ^^

Ok I fixed it Nvm you can close this thread If anyone has the same problem just CTRL+ left click
Lol, it's right on your head. Try doing stuff with the TRP2 Inventory, maybe it will go away. Try right click it and see if there is any options.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Yeah I tried but shift click doesn't work then I remembered from Addons that sometimes its CTRL so it tried it and it got away!
Stealthscout got the problem fixed, the box was movable and editalbe. So all is good!

But not so fast!

With his permission I am hijacking this thread! No body move or the 'post' button wotn make it home for supper!!

TRP2 has awesome tools but its default settings are bad! To fix customs states showing to others, a simple settings change has to be made!

Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!!

Spread the word people! Finally we have a working eguipment/state displayer!!
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't install TRP2 Borrops 8 2,262 09-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  The Strange Case of the Missing TRP2 ImagenAshyun 3 859 07-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  TRP2 Woes Flammeschmieden 1 1,022 04-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Goarn