The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello there. (=
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love roleplaying because it's a way to show my fantasy to other people. The whole world of warcraft universe attracts me because it's so complicated and original. Whenever I'm bored, I go on wowwiki and read certain wow events, races, classes or places. I have a good amount of roleplaying knowledge, and know the world of warcraft lore. In real life, I'm a person who always want to help everybody. Sometimes it can end badly. People said to me I'm overprotective and stuff. I seldom get angry, but when I do, it's about serious things. I don't like quarrels or arguiments, but I'm always open for a good discussion. Many people said to me I'm a very friendly, respectful, kind and caring person.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm born in England, but I'm half French half English. My primary language is mainly French, but I don't think my English is too bad. (=

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend invited me at his place, but it was raining cats and dogs so we couldn't do stuff outside. He said "There's a real cool game, do you want to see it?" I just said sure and he raided the black temple. He wanted me to play it with him, so he installed wow. I just played it to do him a favor, but after time, I started to like it. On a day, I was just running around and I stumbled upon a group of people who were Rp-ing, I randomly ran into it and asked what they were doing. Of course they weren't too happy and said to go away. Later on I rped with them. Then I searched for RP-ing servers and so it began. (=

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was chatting with a friend of mine today, Solinax is his forum name, and he told me to try this server out, so I followed his advice. (=

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It's actually a mix between several styles. I don't like very big group rp's because it's so chaotic. I prefer calm village roleplaying with my guild and combat.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are definetly the Night Elves/Kal Dorei. They are so calm, down-with-the-earth and go-with-the-flow people. They don't make war because they want to earn something, they only protect what is theirs. I love them because they're so mysterious, calm and feared on the same time.
My favorite class changes now and then. I have 3 main favourites:

1. Priestess of the moon:
Of course, a night elf. A priestess of the moon attracts me because of Elune and their peacefull magic. I used to stare at the moon at night, it always gave something magical. A priestess of the moon is a person who will only protect what needs protection. The moon is so calm and tranquill, but has immense power in the world of warcraft universe. Elune, the most powerfull Eternal alive, is one of my favourite persons.

2. Hydromancer/Aquamancer:
A hydromancer is capable of bending, manipulating and moving water at his will. Water is the element of tranquility and peace. A hydromancer attracts me because of the gentle way he handle's the water, but can put it into very powerfull forces.

3. Acrobat/Rogue-thing:
When I was young, my parents often took me to the circus. And my favorite part was when they walk on a wire, do acrobatic stunts and salot's and such. I always loved that.
So recently, I was watching a show of this epic circus group, I can't remember his name, with these amazing acrobats. Then I suddenly wanted to create a character who could do all that. Jump higher then other characters, a very good acrobat, but also a skilled knife thrower. Be jealous. (;

What are your expectations of this server?:
Ermm...I don't really have expectations of any servers. I like to see how it is before I get an opinion about it. Although, I think this server has a great roleplaying reputation, as I heard many people talking about it. Since we all have to fill in these introductions, almost all of the people who do it are experienced roleplayers, and that's good. (=

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, definetly. Respect also means kindness, respectation of opinions, friendlyness...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A peacefull and calm night. The moon covering the landscape in a smooth yet faint white aura. Valaria sits on her moonsaber's back. Watching at the tree's and plants as she is drugged, but carefully taking everything in her mind. Her mithril armor shines upon her moonsaber's fur, making it look like he also shines. Her eyes like star's next to the moon, and the glowing moon icon on her forehead makes her facial expressions even more mysterious. Step by step, the moonsaber comes closer to Ashenvale's border. The natural growing changes quickly while she takes a side-road to the left, entering an almost invisible road covered by grass, here and there a small bush, and the tree's leaves hiding the sky from her sight. Her quiver with arrows hangs next to her. She takes her white bow, with very small blue glowing crystals in it, in her hand. Looking caustiously to the left and right, almost like a paranoid being. Hearing a branch breaking underneath a foot. Was it her moonsaber's foot? Or...noises in the bushes to her left. Two glowing eyes right next to a tree. She takes an arrow as fast as she can, a fast and silent chantment can be heard as the point of the arrow gets covered in a white glowing fire. The arrow fly's through the air, hitting the thing in the bushes. A huge orc jumps out, her arrow can be seen in his big wooden shield, but it's slowly burning away. The orc comes closer to her, quickly jumping from her moonsaber as the beast jumps to the orc. He slams the moonsaber on his head with his big almost-whole-burned-away shield. The saber falls on the ground, fainting. Valaria looks up in the sky, her eyes glowing brighter then before, and chants again, this time even quicker then before as a burst of blue-ish light falls down infront of the orc. The explosion-like thing pushes the orc back, giving Valaria time to load another arrow on her bow. The orc being confused and blinded by the moonlight, is too late to dodge Valaria's attack. Her arrow planting itself deep withing his throat and coming out on the other side. A feeling of release enter's her body, as suddenly a huge groan comes from above her, another orc stands in a tree, jumping down with his axe infront of him...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Erm...Oh, do I have to make an application for a priestess of the moon?
That'll be all. I hope this introduction is long and good enough. (=
Thank you for your time.
Howdy, BigBadR, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Regarding your question: Yes, you have to make an application. Using this template you'll make a profile and post it here. It is my understanding that Priestesses of the Moon are not Special Profiles (which require GM approval and are only allowed to Grunts), so you'll be able to profile one. Please keep in mind that, as we do not allow multi-classing or class-mixing, a Priestess of the Moon is either a Priestess or a Hunter. By this I mean -- if you're a priest, you cannot use a bow and if you're a hunter you cannot use the healing aspect of PoTM. :)

I suggest taking a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! In addition, you can open up a ticket for the GMs.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM (Or Trial GMs) and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help! You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe; PMing me here on the forums works, too.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]