The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Attack on the Voodoo trolls!
Now, the Voodoo Adepts are having a battle agianst another rival voodoo group of trolls. We will be attacking them, battle plans are laid out and ready to go! If you are Orc or troll we are calling you to arms! Any other race must be invited ICly or OOC. The troll leader is the the guildmaster's old "Dead" master, things will get very interesting. I wil post the exact day and time soon, but the event may happen anywere from the 5th to the 7th, at 1pm server time, hope to see all you orcs and trolls there!
[Image: TrollCrest.jpg]
Spoiler:
DISCLAIMER: Music belongs to their respective owners. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjqfLuYpyUo
Broda's and sista's listen up, 'cause we got somethin' imporant to say! For decades have da' Drubblebub's been opressin' us, preventin' us from practicin' our arts! 'Dey used to be our allies, now dey betray us, and slaughter our Kinsmen.
So I'm gonna say 'dis one last time..are y'a in? Do you wanna' kill a powerhungry dictator? A coward and a brute?
Then welcome, to da' Voodoo Adepts.
Its time we fought for our Freedom.

Spoiler:
August 2nd, 1 P.M Sever time, all are welcome.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Telendrin, yes please. Now the event will be thursday, the 2nd, I was off on my dates. I am sorry for any problems that might cause. It shall be at 1pm server time.
I'll have it by tommorrow morning, American time.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
I'll see about getting involved with Rinzul. I'm already dedicated to helping with vbs tomorrow night but I should be home around that time.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Argent Crusade - Attack on Gahrron's Withering! (12-07-2013) Geoni 3 1,259 12-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Voodoo Adept Recruitment Event Ormica 3 1,063 07-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Diablatomzh