The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Let's start this adventure :D
probably it's a bit short,but let's try.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My first console was,far as i remember,the PS1. I was really little,6 probably,but even then i was affascinated by tecnology and stuff.
I'm the kind of guy who thinks videogames are an "entertaining" art,surely they are all (almost atleast :D) different,but also is something that entertain you,and not a painting that you can watch and go away.
That's why i don't consider graphics the most important thing about gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm italian so i speak italian as main language,though i really like english,but in any case my english isn't "perfect" so excuse me in case of bad gramatic.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW when i discovered an italian Private server that is closed nowadays. the version was 3.0.6 and it was fun,just like old players remember of how they started with vanilla wow,i remember the first wotlk version,really buggy though because it was a private server.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for a Rp server and i found this server,i think it is nice,atleast i hope so XD.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Usually casual Roleplaying,though roleplaying,for example,the battle against the lich king would be really awesome.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i like almost every class,for example Hunter is really nice to level,and rogues are really awesome in PVP(i love stealth and backstabbing enemies :D)
Race? when it comes to roleplay,Gnomes all the way.Who don't likes gnomes? they are usually honest and ingenous people,but they can be evil genius :D.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope a good server,where i can have some fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect one. No seriously,i hate people that says i am a noob because i think that fun comes before PVP or PVE. Yes i said that,of course you can have fun doing pve,but i hate when people take it too serious,is a game,not a job.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes,does the server uses the addon Total RP or a similiar one? it looks like a nice addon.
and i did not understand the death in roleplay,for example if i'm doing a dungeon and rp while doing it,when i die what i have to do?
Howdy, Cougarjacked, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! "Who doesn't like gnomes" -- such a great question! I'm more or less the gnome lady around here, so if you have any Lore/Culture-based questions regarding gnomes you can direct them my way.

As for your other questions: Kretol's compiled the add-ons that are suggested/most-used right here, and it includes Total Roleplay2, which is widespread on the server.

Quote:and i did not understand the death in roleplay,for example if i'm doing a dungeon and rp while doing it,when i die what i have to do?
If you mean die as a result of a mob taking you down, I'd say disregard it -- that's in-game mechanics. Death in RP usually refers to, say, Player 1 killing Player 2 (which requires a Character Warning or CW. When this occurs, you can choose to write a resurrection post seven days after the character death (this means that your character is unplayable for a week) and include the Killer, Resurrector(s), Short Term Effects, Long Term Effects and Permanent Effects. Alternatively, you can leave your character dead. I'd advise against character death and resurrections, especially more than -one- resurrection, as it is not usually necessary.

I hope that answers your question! Let me know if I should expand on anything.

Don't forget to review our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

Also! I suggest you /join chat (for general communication) and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! In addition, you can open up a ticket for the GMs.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM (Or Trial GMs) and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually available and willing to help! You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe; PMing me here on the forums works, too.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Seaniepop of adventure! Seaniepop 4 1,114 08-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  A new start xander940 5 1,207 05-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin