The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Some such reasons
'Ello, ladies and gentlemen.

For several reasons which I refuse to state out publicly, I lost interest in RPing in a WoW setting, with my current characters and in the same community. This isn't nothing personal. None of you offended me in any way and most of you are all damn cool people which i'm glad to have met. But i'm straying, so back to the point! I feel a certain need to try new things within RP, as I've stuck -only- to the WoW setting for the last... Year and more of RP that I've had so far. Maybe different timelines? Games, maybe? Or maybe a world that i'll make up from scratch, or help to? That is unknown to me, but I will find an answer to it soon enough.

Now, is this an absence? Not... Necessarily. I will still be sitting about CoTH to socialize and such, but expect a (polite, of course) denial if you ask me for RP, as i'm fed up with the same old world. Of course, this is also a chance for those who feel the same! Feel free to contact me, show me ideas and such! I'd be happy to listen to each idea and play out each one. (If my schedule allows me to.)

Yet I really can't stress this part enough, as some people have misunderstood me on such things in the past which has made some complications. This isn't personal to -anyone-. You're still all mostly my friends, and i'm happy it is so, but I ask you to understand my point here. When you do something for too long, it gets dull and boring.

Thanks very much for reading,
-Adam
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
:C But I will miss Muscle-Hooves!
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
I highly suggest you find a few tabletop groups or so on Skype that run other settings. Warhammer, DnD, Shadowrun... Those kinds of things. That'll be sure to give you some nice inspiration and a completely different experience to work with. It's a great diversion from the usual WoW universe and roleplaying style, so I warmly recommend it.

The trick about that is finding a group to play with. Though, if you look around, I'm sure you'll be able to find something!

<3
I can RP with you on other settings besides WoW, Adam! We can do other games or pieces of fiction, or our OCs if you have any. I have stories that involve French characters too!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
You better be hosting more D&D adventures in poker night now!
Though I never really had much to do with you in terms of RP, I'm sad to see you "go". Cya around, Adam, I hope our RP paths cross again! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
(08-01-2012, 08:05 AM)Psycho Wrote: You better be hosting more D&D adventures in poker night now!

Even though I've only heard it off it just now, I'd join that.

At any rate, I'm glad you'll still be strutting your hooves around in-game. I was hoping to catch more RP with you but hey. We'll talk I'm sure, and if you find some other setting that catches your interest, give me a nudge on skype and I'll take a look!
Will you still raid with me, though? </3

WE NEED TO SPANK C'THUN D:
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
@Immy: Toss me a PM and we can talk things over, then! I'd love to.

@Cappnrob: Whenever i'm on i'd be glad to raid a bit, yeah. NEED MY PVE FIX HRNNNNGGGH.

Regardless, wanted to add... To all those that I've RPed with throughout this time on CoTH, I've had great fun. At least most of the time. I'm sure the people who I enjoyed RPing with know who they are here, and this also applies to others! To all those I didn't get the pleasure to RP with... There's always a first time for anything, and it'll likely happen down the line somewhere.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
Cyberpunk. More OC cyberpunk world for RP. Do it.
Daww :( Don't worry I hear you. :> Have fun!
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?