The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Return of da Mojo.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
This is the first time I've played WoW since my initial departure over three years ago, so there's not much to say regarding me as a player. What has prompted me to return to the role-playing community after such a long hiatus, I cannot say for sure. But what I do know is that the degree of enjoyment was enough to keep my experiences fresh in my mind. I hope that with this new community I'll be able to forge new stories and sharpen my skills.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
North America, and I suppose you could say that English is my one and only language. I do know some fragments of German thanks to my mom, but it's very limited to the point of being laughable.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Simple curiosity. I remember playing long before the WotLK and Cataclysm expansions were released and I remember how much fun I had playing the game as well as entrenching myself in the story. I didn't start serious role-playing until I discovered the magical world of private servers, which at first only enticed me due to the fact many of them were essentially free versions of WoW. My first pure role-playing experience was on the GM/RP private server known as "EchelonedWoW". It was paradise as far as role-playing was concerned, but was shut down after a leak of Cataclysm content reached Blizzard's ears. I then swore off WoW for good...until a little harmless searching brought me to "Conquest of the Horde".

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Nothing specific. A simple search in Google for "World of Warcraft private RP servers" was all I needed. I chose CotH simply because it seemed the cleanest and the most professional of the private servers I had browsed before-hand.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
If I were to pick a specific kind, I would say simple tavern-ish style. It's very simple and can sometimes draw others to you who can in turn contribute. Combat role-play in text form I despise, having more than once seen the entire process collapse due to posting a response at an improper time. That and individuals who think themselves a god.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Trolls. Something about them says "prime story material". They have a long history that rivals the Night Elves and possess a unique culture when compared to other races. I suppose another contributing fact is that their Jamaican accents give them without a doubt the coolest sounding voice in all of WoW.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find a community filled with fun people, fun activities and fun surroundings.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: All are a welcome change to other role-play environments I've visited. I'm hoping that the rules all but remove those who would hope to troll or interrupt the story being told by any member of the community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Ey, ey...save sommah dat for dinnah. Joo wan'ta 'ave more fish, joo be fishin' it ja'self. I not gonna spend me 'ole night slingin' wormbait 'cause jah can't keep jah belleh fool." *Jenjanti swats at Dreamcatcher's shining black nose, damp with the remnants of the saber-cat's fishy snack. The two had been lazing about on the docks of Booty Bay, watching the sun slowly soar overhead and dip behind the massive ridge on the horizon, and now felt fatigue creep its way into their weary bones. Jen yawned wide and gave his chin a good scratch before getting to his feet, joints popping loudly in protest after sitting for so long in one place.* "Aaayy'aah...das gon'ta feel worse in dah mornin'." *He shook a fish at Dreamcatcher, prompting the massive cat to follow.* "C'mon, you glutt'n...get dah fish."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Only that I can't wait to get back into the swing of things! I feel my Darkspear mojo a'movin'!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!
Be sure to join the channel 'chat' for anything related in-game such as questions about server policies or information on lore, and 'barrens' for anything off-topic that follows server rules. LFG is used for seeking role-play. Use the OOC portal to go just about anywhere in the game, but be sure to visit the OOC area for all the trainers and vendors. There's also an innkeeper there that you can set your hearthstone to. :)

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me!

There's a storyline going on about reclaiming Echo Isles for the trolls, that'd be a good way to get involved. :P There's plenty of other players who play trolls, you could ask around in-game and I'm sure you can find them!