The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I don't know.
Something's wrong. I have no idea what. I just have no inspiration to roleplay whatsoever. It might be the new people which I just can't get around to become acquainted with. It might be the new dynamic nature of the server, seeing that it's summer. It might just be a mental block, hell if I know.

What I -do- know is that I'm focusing on personal fantasy and realism writing, and I am having fun doing so. For all you who I have contact with (and you are not many), Taelynn's missing. If one of your characters cared enough about her to try and research her disappearance, they'd find that she did not bring any of her nigh-endless supplies with her.

I really hope this situation changes. I adore this place, I really do. It's one of the very scarce things that bring me spiritual equilibrium. One of the rare things that let me channel my negative energy into something quasi-productive. And you people, I love you all. Even the ones I've never shared a word with, because you're a cell in the organism that is CotH. I will see you around hopefully.

If anybody needs me in the meantime, which I place my heaviest doubts upon, my Skype display name is 'ironskippy'.
Sometimes, time away will bring back the inspiration!

Even if it doesn't, feel free to come and hang back on the server! It is always fun just shooting the shiz with people. :3
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Back.