The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A witty introduction title.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I’m a college student majoring in philosophy, a musician, a reader and writer. I love expressing myself through different art mediums and I find role-play a great way to exercise the creative muscles.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I’m from the US and primarily speak English but can also get by with the Spanish I know.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was convinced to try the MMO five years ago by some of my cousins. I later learned how to role-play from them and fell in love with all the possibilities the new medium offered me.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found this site through a Google search. I was particularly drawn to the fact that this was a server specifically created and maintained for role-playing. It sounds like the paradise I’ve been searching for in all my retail and other private server experiences.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It usually depends on the mood I am in, I’m really open to all types of role-playing. The type that appeals to me the most would be the conflicts, whether through great dialogue or intense combat, that have to deal with greater philosophical conflicts behind the actions of the character. I like my stories epic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If I had to pick one race it would be the Night Elves, albeit for sentimental reasons, because that was the first race I played and role-played as. The current class I’m most interested in is Druid because I believe they have so many possibilities for interesting role-playing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are optimistic. I expect to have great times weaving stories with people who share a common love of role-playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is the rule that appeals to me the most because I believe it to be the foundational principle which supports all the others. Without it there could be no positive interaction between anyone and that would strike at the core of role-playing which in turn would defeat the whole purpose of this server. The server lives only if respect is practiced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I still remember the first time I entered the Dream. The first time I glimpsed the eternal paradise that was lost to us by the corruption of magic and the birth of civilization. The feeling of your consciousness slowly slipping away and then a sudden rush as your spirit is exposed to the tranquil yet exciting sensations. As my spirit walked through the immaculate forests I could hear them speak to me in ways no forest on Kalimdor ever had. Though I moved as a spirit, the impressions I felt were more real than they had ever been in our world. In that ethereal realm, there was a song, the vibration ran in the ground below and its chorus was the wind. It was faint, but if you stopped to listen to it you could hear its name: Harmony. The Circle talks of balance, but what does it mean and how could one attain it? It was clear to me now as I traveled in the astral realm of dreams and observed the paradise Ysera was bound to. The key that unlocks the door to balance is harmony. This was the start of my enlightenment, the purpose that my destiny had long over-looked, to make the waking world the replica of the dream world at any cost. My closest mentor, once a Druid of the Circle but wrongfully exiled, had taught that what the druids call balance was actually an even ratio of the two forces of creation: Order and Chaos. The world’s calamities had been the direct result of the imbalance of these two forces. I determined as I woke to be an agent of these forces, working to strike a balance in this world and thus achieve harmony for the woken world at any cost. My ambitions are great, too great some may say, others would call it dangerous, but in reality they lack the courage to do what is necessary.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That's all folks, hope you'll have me!
Hello!(Generic greeting time! Yaaay!) I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too. So are other derivates thereof. Flammie, flamflam, some people even call me flammenco... :s), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, it's really nice to see a writer pop over for a spell. I get the feeling we'll get along just fine, as I too see Role-playing as creative, cooperative writing, with all that entails, and adore the philosophical concepts and motifs behind the universe. I'm also delighted we have another Night Elf/Druid fan! The Lore behind 'em both is gorgeous, but then I think that about most kinds of elves... Oh, and thanks for the Story! Hit me up for RP sometime, or something, if you feel like it.

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Hi, welcome to the server! I love your name, and I also like philosophy and music, so I'm sure we'll get along. Feel free to bother me if you ever want to RP!
Hola, amigo!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Awesome, I look forward to seeing you all in-game. =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slovak's [Witty joke related to introductions here] Slovakiani 3 3,369 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Slovakiani
  <Insert Catchy Introduction Title Here> DiodorusSiculus 1 730 04-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  <Insert Something Witty Here>, an Introduction! jolith 1 633 04-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Last Post: sasail
  I will say something witty... Rikkiu 1 626 02-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Last Post: sasail
  *Insert Witty Introduction Title Here* Rosali 1 789 01-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Harmonic