The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction :)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I'm a 16 year old guy from Sweden who likes playing video games. I like all genres of games, but online games have a special place in my heart :) I used to play alot of WoW when I was younger, but then I got bored of it and stopped. And now I'd like to start again, but I want to try something new, and that's roleplaying. I've never roleplayed in any game before, but I consider myself a fast learner and I think that this is something that I could really enjoy :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Sweden and Swedish is my primary language, but my English is almost as good as my Swedish :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, I started playing World of Warcraft about 4-5 years ago. My friend introduced me to the game, and we played together. But I was a noob, and had troubles leveling and enjoying the game and I stopped playing because of that, and also because of financial problems.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I wanted to join a private RP server because I wanted to roleplay on a server where everyone is roleplaying, and not like on the official roleplaying servers where there are people who don't, and that really annoyed me. I also didn't want to have to pay to play, cause I'm on a tight budget. And so I searched on google and found you :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I don't know yet as I've never done it before :P But I guess I'd like to roleplay with adventure in the center. I want to participate in grand battles, and become a noble warrior who fights for what is right, or maybe a dark invidual who stops at nothing to create chaos. We'll see :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I don't know as I haven't played WoW for a long time, but I mostly played as a Night Elf Druid when I played.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope that this server can help me get a good start with roleplaying, and help me get the most enjoyment out of it and make new friends along the way :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like the Tolerance and Maturity rules the most, as I don't want to join a community who doesn't respect me and with unmature individuals.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As Guletak rested on the bare ground and looked at the shining stars, he could not help to wonder why he choose to run. Why didn't he stayed and fight as those bandits came and plundered his village? Why did he run?
The guilt started to grow inside of him, but he swallowed it and told himself there was nothing he could do. The only thing he could was to go to Orgrimmar and report to the officials about the attack so that they could come and help get rid of the bandits. The village might be destroyed, but he knew his father, he wouldn't let anything happen to his family. So he didn't worry about them. He was mostly worried that the bandits could come back. They where simple farmers and couldn't stand long against those savages. The only way to save the village was to get help.

With a more settled mind he fell asleep, resting for the long journey to Orgrimmar.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

As I already told, I'm new to roleplaying, and I hope that doesn't affect my chances at getting accepted. I know that with a little practice I could become a good roleplayer, and I have some plans to what I would like to do to really make a name for myself :) but I'll keep those plans secret untill I get accepted and become a part of the community :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!
Be sure to join the channel 'chat' for anything related in-game such as questions about server policies or information on lore, and 'barrens' for anything off-topic that follows server rules. LFG is used for seeking role-play. Use the OOC portal to go just about anywhere in the game, but be sure to visit the OOC area for all the trainers and vendors. There's also an innkeeper there that you can set your hearthstone to. :)

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me!

We welcome newbies to role-playing with open arms! Don't worry, you'll adapt and learn if you're willing. :) I'd suggest perhaps watching a public RP(with their permission) just to see how typical RP is done in WoW. That way, you can get an idea on how you're going to display your character's actions in the most effective way possible.

I'd also advise looking into a guild to hook up with. They're great sources for RP!

Enjoy your stay! o/