The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Derpy Virus.
^ As the title suggests, something snuck on my gaming PC. Viruscanner found a trojan horse which main ability was to ruin viruscanner results, and interfere with regular scans.

However, after deleting it and scanning my PC two more times I still can't get it to boot up in regular mode. (Safe-mode works) So, that means I'll be absent for a while till I get to fix it. Maybe a few days, maybe longer if I decide to call upon the PC's gaurantees and get the makers to fix it.

TF2 thread is still up for, feel free to post if you want to compete in the tourny. My characters will be doing whatever, as I got no idea how long it'll take me to fix it. Considering I've been trying to fix it for the last ~5 hours on my birthday, it'll take a while.
And small update that I've apparently managed to clean it, but it turned off quite a lot of windows services that normally ran. Working to get those back. Few days at most, which I'm happy about as wiping another HDD in a month would be a pita.

Edit: I suppose people only bothered to look at this thread for this bugger;

[Image: derpy_id.png]

So I'll leave that there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A virus, im so stupid. chanan12 4 960 03-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chanan12