The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Look at how unoriginal I am!
This is mostly a test to make sure this works all swelltastic so that I can start posting a bunch of cats relevant things on what I want to do as a GM.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a 20 year old currently living in Orlando Florida. I adore cats, as many people know, and spend much of my time taking care of stray animals around the area in which I live. I enjoy art of all kinds and am a huge music fan, mostly of rock/metal. I've not much of an outside life for a few reasons, but I enjoy myself more often than not. Did I mention I like cats?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the U.S.A and my primary language is typos english 'MERICAN.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Not long after the burning crusade, my friend introduced me to a server known as WoWgasm. There I made my debut as Reigen, the Blood Elf warlock. I played there a few years before I took a break due major drama.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Gwen/Raven776 asked me to join for a long time ago. I caved in and joined on July 23ed of 2010. I've now been here for two years and have enjoyed any moment of it. I was drawn into the server by what seemed to be a high-end role-playing community, which was hard for me to find outside of Gaia Online.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Chillax/puzzle/mystery RP are honestly my favorites. Some combat can be good every now and then, but for the most part I'd much rather develop my character mentally though meeting people and solving puzzles.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elves of course, simply because they have a long story with many connections. It's the lore I know best due to playing though the zone many times on a PVP server. I was drawn to them at first for being the 'pretty' race and my friend demanding me to make a Horde character, but I soon saw how absorbing their lore and world was.

As for class? Warlocks. The RP that comes with a warlock is nothing short of fun, be it an evil warlock out for blood or a mage gone wrong. It has -nothing- to do with the fact it's the only class I can pvp on. Nope. Not a thing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
For it to remain the same respectful community that I first joined two years ago.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Knowing when to quit. Things happen and people get snippy, it's only human nature. It takes someone the ability to go above and beyond just being respectful and knowing that there is a time for comments and that there is a time for silence.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once upon a time there was a cat-lady who was too sick to think of a story. She instead completely disregarded the section in which called for it in order to move on to the next question.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

LOOK. LOOK AT HOW UNORIGINAL I AM.
Congrats. Your green looked a little funny until now.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]